Pitpro What Is Going On?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wannabe_Rider

Reaction score
Oi you guys down at pitpro, what is going on with the sales on ebay?

All ive seen for like a week and a half is Pitpro RR's and 50ccs.

Also most of them are "buy it now"

Are you still selling the 110 and the others?

yeah i would also like to know that

maybe out of stock they sell bikes every day
an its not like they can just go down the street to get more stock
im sure in a few weeks or so you will see more 110cc an 138cc soon 140cc

yeh prob out of stock.... u no whos kicking ass atomik is kicking ass... whos been to there shop?? i went today they are full. bikes are hiting the roof.. u cant even to a circle in a forklift there that packed. i say that atomik motosport is going to be the biggest in AUS.. also look at there feedback

yeh prob out of stock.... u no whos kicking ass atomik is kicking ass... whos been to there shop?? i went today they are full. bikes are hiting the roof.. u cant even to a circle in a forklift there that packed. i say that atomik motosport is going to be the biggest in AUS.. also look at there feedback

Yeh Ive been there a few times. Bunch of dodgey looking barstards if u ask me. Hows the owner of the joint sitting upstairs at his desk thinking he's king dick. Tossers

there probaby full cause there not selling not cause there selling too much lol

but i do think they sell more bikes then pitpro cause 90% of pittys i see riding around are atomiks but i like it cause when i see ppl riding them they stop an have a good look at my pitpros cause none of them have seen one an i like it even more cause i bet them all

my old pitpro went like SHIT SHIT SHIT my old ducar killed it hardcore.... now i got a lifan 125 wat is the same speed dont even no y i changed the motor.. also buddy atomiks feed back is over 5000 so i think they do sell alot of bikes n every day they get contaniors unlike homo pitpro... the tite asses dident even send me a clucth cable...

Thats funny as!! i was also in there today..what time were you there PJ?? see a black VR commo?? was there a bunch of wogs in there with their effies while you were there?? what bout the dad n his kid?? they are moving shop in the next two months.. they had a demo 27 they tried to sell me. UH NO THANKS... rode a few different models.. the 29 they had in there had a 143cc in it.. was an orange one.. went preety gud! the 250 looks good, with the zongshen, but wasnt running when i was there.. would have liked to have taken it for a frap..

Was just in lookin at the stock and how they are spare parts wise.. Good to see a semi workshop area out the back and at least two guys ready to help out the fater and son team who had busted a chain and broken a clutch lever.-Dang what a spew!

Atomik certainly are doin a ripper trade in melb atm!

PitPro Bike

Hey Sik, take it easy man. I know you love your AGB that is fair enough. Personally I think the Lifan motors perform better than the Ducar motors.
If I thought the Ducar's were better I would have them fitted to the bikes.

Yeah we are fairly low on stock at the moment. We have just taken delivery of some PitPro 110's (with electric start) and PitPro 140's (Lifan latest big bore engine).

I am hoping to have them online tonight. Any questions send me an e-mail [email protected]. As I only get a chance to checkout the forum every few days.

Hey Sik, take it easy man. I know you love your AGB that is fair enough. Personally I think the Lifan motors perform better than the Ducar motors.
If I thought the Ducar's were better I would have them fitted to the bikes.

Yeah we are fairly low on stock at the moment. We have just taken delivery of some PitPro 110's (with electric start) and PitPro 140's (Lifan latest big bore engine).

I am hoping to have them online tonight. Any questions send me an e-mail [email protected]. As I only get a chance to checkout the forum every few days.

im easy man.. i love the pitpro 110 man....

pitpro, any plans to expand your parts range? DHZ sell quite a few nice bits

Will you be sellin the 138cc's aswell or just the 140cc's??

the bike looks exactly the same as my 138 but with the upgraded 140cc engine.... all im waiting for is a 150cc upwards engine to make its way into the miniworld...hopefully lifan can get one into production...coz i wanna donk one in wen my engine shits itself, which probably wont be for afew years from now because it seems to me that no matter how much we thrash these lifans they will allways come back running better than before...

Spare Parts

Hey NinetySix, we have heaps of spares in stock, just have not had the time to take photos and put it all on line :(. We are in the process of getting everything together now and I am hoping we should have about 100 spare parts listed on the web-site.

This will include complete engines, consumeable parts, suspension, frames and performance parts. If you ever need any bits if you e-mail direct to [email protected] we are generally fairly quick at getting the bits organised.

Cheers,
Josh
PitPro

ahhh bugger, never knew! im after a hydraulic clutch kit, one that replaces the whole clutch cover - i know they exist but nobody has them. my pitpro outlaw was never meant to have a start any gear motor

Latest posts

Back