Pitster Pro 4xr bigger wheels

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kangabee

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the whole seen have been doing allot of reading on different bikes and think that i have found the one for me...initially i was looking at getting one of the bigger wheel bikes the 14, 17 instead of the 12, 14 I know the x4r is a 12, 14 but was wondering what it would take to upgrade to the bigger wheels and how much it would cost and also can it be done or should it be done lol

i am really tall so the bigger wheels would provide better clearence and feel a bit less like my knees are touching my head hahaha

Last edited:
Stick to the 14-12 setup. Once you go bigger than that your going away from the mini bike.
There would be blokes your size or bigger getting around on mini bikes without too many problems

Last edited:
Mate, I'm 6'3'' and, the LXR is really good ergo's for a big dude. The X4r is smaller. If you can get your hands on a LXR, you'll love it.

And.. not to be a smarty pants... but the bigger wheels will only stop you feeling like your knees are around your chin, when, you are stopped! Big wheels won't help your riding ergos... ;)

Big wheels also reduce the tyre to clamp distance on the front. Greatly reducing available travel and increasing your chances of bottoming out...

thanks heaps guys for the help great to hear from other tall guys I think i will reconsider the bigger wheels not sure if i can afford the lxr since the x4r is on sale this month....lol

Are there any other bikes around the same size as the lxr around the 1700 mark?

I am 6'3and no havnt ridden any yet i rode an 80 when i was about 10 but thats pretty much it

Last edited:
for around the 1700 mark ull pick up a dhz 160 brand new for i think 1500 there a good bike mate

Yeah ill have to give it a go and see which one i like'''''''Do DHZ have any dealers up here in Brissy either DHZ or PitsterPro..??

Latest posts

Back