Pitster Pro LXR Builds

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice bikes,

hey why not start up a photobucket account and load your pictures up there.
it will turn the photo's the right way up, resize them and when you link them here it will post up bigger pics.
you can load them directly from your pc or phone,
then just click on the photo, once it's there, and click on the IMG link code to the side, it will say copied,
then go onto your new post here right click on the page and select paste.
very easy to do, if i can do it, then anyone can.

the pics will show up here like this-

photo-4.jpg

Ill look in to it. Thanks for the tip .

Where did you order these parts from? STR billet brake adapter kit STR black brake lines. I need to order these parts for my LXR. Mine isn't packing quite as much punch as your Daytona 190 but its not bad. Mine is a 184cc with a v2 head and few other bits.

Where did you order these parts from? STR billet brake adapter kit STR black brake lines. I need to order these parts for my LXR. Mine isn't packing quite as much punch as your Daytona 190 but its not bad. Mine is a 184cc with a v2 head and few other bits.

You should post a up pic of your bike,I like to see what everyone else is building.
You can contact Gary from STR at [email protected]
He his a hell of a nice guy and would be happy to help you with anything you need.

Here is a pic of my bike. No noticeable mods to the bike at this point. So far its just gone from a Z160HO to a TB184Kit with a TB V2 head. New stock rear wheel + gear and disk. Also new upgraded rear brake caliper and master. PisterPro or GPX brand. Stock appearance for now. I am going to post a build log some time today with what I have planned for the bike.

2012-08-08_13-12-37_468.jpg

This is my 09' LXR build, currently has a 155z motor with tb V2 head with decompression, piston kit and s35 cam, its also running a 13t front sprocket and PE28 carb. Full rebuild and spray job on its barrel. :banana:

I have just purchased a Daytona 190cc 4V motor for it :kev: and will upload photos when complete.

2ep4xdw.jpg

mlpfrt.jpg

Wow man incredible bikes! The colours are great and the parts used are top notch, good stuff man, seriously couldn't fault them :coolthumb:
Can't wait to see them completely finished, make sure to post a video.

This is my 09' LXR build, currently has a 155z motor with tb V2 head with decompression, piston kit and s35 cam, its also running a 13t front sprocket and PE28 carb. Full rebuild and spray job on its barrel. :banana:

I have just purchased a Daytona 190cc 4V motor for it :kev: and will upload photos when complete.
Where did you get your forks from?

Latest posts

Back