Pitster Pro LXR - Mini Moto Video- Brad Rogerson ( produced by RF Photographics )

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Rad

Reaction score
Hi guys
Im from South Australia, Australia and here is a recent video of me practising some mini moto, big thanks to RF Photographics for filming and producing this film!
Rider- Brad Rogerson http://www.facebook.com/brad.rogerson.3

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y0J086Bhy5U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

comment and let me know what you think!
Thanks

Awesome vid mate must say its up there with the best ive seen, pretty lucky bloke to have someone this good to shoot ya. Nice riding too, put some more up when you can could watch all day long, makes me so itchy to go riding.

Thanks guys!!! we hope too have some more videos coming soon, but not for a while yet, cause my bike is in peices getting ready for a klx110 motor!! but once thats done we will be bringin more videos out!! thanks for the support guys, i have a great friend that makes these videos, he does a great job!!! i just want too get heaps good at racing minis, so this is my practice track at home!!!

SO fill us in man... what camera was used? Any what setup to get those panning shots, like the ones with the camera being raised and panned at the same time? Camera is quite stable so Im assuming some sort of rig was used...

no bad man you got major room for trackS, little tip , when reaching top off jump try turning your wheel a little or hit with bike on bit more of an angle , to try scrub/whip , wont hav to do the bumwhip them :) haha can see it puts ya weight/balance off a liitle , and might find ya rear wheel might sraighten up a bit more before you land

sweet video dude wheres this track at? im guessing its ur own private one.

Sick video man!!!! Would love to see a video of you bush trackin with this awesome videography. Great job!

The cameras we used were a canon 550d and a gopro! Yer to do the shots were it raises we had some sort of rig, two aluminum tubes that can swivel, bit hard to explain!

Yer i will have to give it a shot onve my bikes back together!

This is my own private track for practising, down on the south coast in sa!

Thanks guys :)

Latest posts

Back