Pitster pro mx110

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honda998

Reaction score
Hey guys so lxr has been put on hold for a bit due to the fact that I just got let go from my mx team and now I'm racing as a privateer so it's all outta my pocket as of now ****ty deal :( , my brother picked up a 2013 pitster pro mx110 for 900 buck Canadian it's only got 4 hours on it he has a few questions so I told him I would post a thread up here and see if I cam get some answers for him .

Question 1 he wanted to know if he can run longer front forks on it as it sits a little low for his tall ass he was thinking about taking the lxr forks from my bike and putting them on his but dosnt know if they will slip into the triple clamps that are stock on the 110

Question 2 has any one put a mx style swinger on one of these bikes I have a few xr4 swing arms that I could try to put on there but wanted to see what other ppl say before go into ripping it apart

question 3 he wants my old lxr motor which om pretty sure will bolt into his frame

Question 1 yes, maybe fun 'making' then fit.

Question 2 unsure, but there is always a first time for everything!

Question 3 110s are pretty slow...go a new engine for sure!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

may need the triples as well for the fork swap, and will probably have to get the headstem machined a little.
biggest problem i see with putting the x4r swinger on is the shock mounting point on the frame would be in the wrong spot, nothing a grinder and welder wont fix tho.
engine would fit, but may pay to check clearance between head and front wheel when forks are fully compressed.
one thing you should remember is that raising such a short frame up so high will make it quite unstable, and generally ruin any ergonomics

Okay thanks for the tips he just wants a little more height out of it as he is 6ft 1 lol

Okay thanks for the tips he just wants a little more height out of it as he is 6ft 1 lol

I'm not 100% sure about pitster frames but I'm 6'2 and ended up putting a 290mm rear shock in my small bike probably gave me another inch and a bit of ground clearance!

Does anyone know what the frames are based off ttr or klx style frame because lots of people add mx style swing arms to those bikes

I think a ttr styled frame? I'm only assuming that as it runs TTR 110 plastics, could be wrond though

the LXR frame is $300, but you'll need to spend a lot more to add the swingarm, linkages, shock etc etc
Frame, LXR

I don't want and lxr frame lol just want to know how my brother can add a little height to his mx 110 he wants to add a mx style swinger but ppl are saying the frame to short which I don't see how that matter when ppl add mx swing arms to klx110's and crf 50's

a 2" longer swingarm might lift the rear of the bike 3/4" ?

pull the rear shock out and make up a dummy rear shock
a piece of wood 1" longer than the shock, with a hole drilled at each end
fit that to the frame and check out the swingarm angles etc
you might be able to fit something longer ?

GGCHs' son's bike sit's pretty high at the rear-
http://www.miniriders.com/china-builds/39266-my-boys-build.html

Well I have a x4r swing arm laying around gonna try and mock that up to fit he's pretty set on having a mx style swing arm

Latest posts

Back