pitster pro on board with miniriders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah gd point i guess... i was tempted by a fullsize bike tbh.

but i think the smaller bikes look alot more chuckable..and i think id prefer to bail off a mini bike while trying fmx styled moves.. its less likely to crush me to death i reckon! lol

Tom :)

Yeah gd point i guess... i was tempted by a fullsize bike tbh.

but i think the smaller bikes look alot more chuckable..and i think id prefer to bail off a mini bike while trying fmx styled moves.. its less likely to crush me to death i reckon! lol

True haha!!!

Plus if you decided on Entering a few Mini Races you wouldn't have to worry about swapping Rims over and that.

Yeah less chance of getting hurt on aand would be easier to throw around the smaller bike...and Mini FMX is Sweet!!!

Yeah Mini FMX Rocks mate!!!

As of december im gonna dedicate myself to Mini Fmx, and try to master as many moves as i can!

Gonna be a mad year, and im sure im gonna have my fair share of battle wounds aswell as the shed the occasional tear! lol.

I just need to find a nice pack of people to ride with... should help fuel the FMX Flava! ;)

Tom. :)

took them probably 1 and a half days to get to my house

Cant really ask for much quicker..

Thats sik i now by most of my stuff from them and they ship realy fast

ha rly? i orderd and payed on sunday night and still havnt got it .... yet, and its friday , its not a big part too, jst chain links, but cant ride without the chain.

Have you sent them an email to ask them about it? Have they told you if its been posted yet?

nar not yet, il wait untill wed nxt week, and then, i got some email from ebay on like tuesday saying they got the cash and its soon to be sented, probby jst the post office being slack,

if you payed on sunday I'm assuming you transfered the funds over the net ? if so the money may not have cleared till thursday morning.... I reckon it'll be there monday

yeah i agree with the whole weekend/Sunday Banking thing... everytime im sat waiting on sumit and worrying its generally cause it feels like 4eva due to weekend banking and stuff.

I really cant see a chain being a problem when they can get a bike to ya in a day and a half! :)

From what i've seen they are spot on with their service and support.

I have been a customer of his over the last 5 or so years! its good to see that DHZ and PITSTER onboard with us fellow miniriders...

So a big WELCOME to use i hope this leads to more specials for us Minirider members cough XJR
SS cough

Latest posts

Back