pitsterpro 4xr exhaust

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

el pro50z

Reaction score
hey fellas I bought a 4xr pitster pro 160 a month ago, loving the bike goes super hard and has been well worth the money. however the end cap on the exhaust started coming loose to i re rivetted it an now its had it i would love to a get a yoshi,pro circuit or two bros pipe but I'm not sure what will fit if anyone has any advice or experience here it would be highly appreciated.

post away lads thanks heaps

Peosonally i wouldn't bother with an aftermarket exhaust, just pot-rivet that one back together (use bigger rivets), most of the aftermarkets will restrict it slightly, but on a china your better to have the least possible restrictions, and persanlly it could think of alot of other bits to upgrade first rather than the exhaust....

as above,
just re-rivet it, even if you have to drill another set of holes.
and use some decent steel 3/16 pop-rivets when you put it back together.

thanks guys i ended up buying one of the new gpx x power mufflers. the dudes at DHZ said it should fit straight on with no problems. i couldn't re rivet it as i had already drilled the holes out and put larger rivets in then they tore the metal from the pipe out. Kinda tricky to explain but yer haha hopefully this pipe does the trick!

Latest posts

Back