PitsterPro America

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer i hate god damn America , so bloody hard to source parts for your bike , in america there is so much god damn choice ..

I cant find anything i want for my bike , pain in the ass

Yer i hate god damn America , so bloody hard to source parts for your bike , in america there is so much god damn choice ..

it would almost be worth going there for a weekend and just go on a spending spree

sell the pitsturd and build a honda or kawi, problem solved lol.

would have to source most parts from u.s still ... atleast if i want a decent price lol..

there is stuff all down here

says the one who gets wet over daytonas

but owns a honda lol :hidesbehindsofa:

0423001100.jpg

TB Parts in Australia

Hi

We sell the TBW9040 kit for AU$885.00 including 10% GST and allowing for customs import duties and charges, pretty close to what it will cost you to import it here yourself.

If you contact Mike Heron at TB Parts in the US he will send your request straight to us.

Cheers

Jaimie

TB Parts in Australia

Hi

Our TB Parts Distributor minimum order is a fair bit more than $1000.00, every shipment goes through Customs.

At the current AU/US exchange rate of 0.8438, US $639 and $100 ends up as AU$875.00.

Cheers

Jaimie

hey hackmunch thats a sweet bike is it a 100 ? could you put 12 and 14 inch wheels on it.
that would be sweet

its a crf150f, has 17/14 wheels . i think with 14/12 the frame whould hit in the woops.

Latest posts

Back