Pitsterpro lxr, anima 190fdx builds

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.Jansson

Reaction score
Hey.

Some guys wanted to se my bikes.. My practice bike is done right now, and iam currently working on the race bike. The race bike is at my dads shop so i dont have any pictures of it yet but i can give you some pictures of my practice bike right now :)

The practice bike is an Pitsterpro lxr with anima 190fdx, keihin pwk 33m. doma silencer etc..
bild 1 (1).JPG
bild 2 (2).JPG

The race bike is an Pitsterpro lxr with anima 190fdx and pwk 33 also with some other goodies :) wainting on a rubber boot for the carb and a new set of forks and tripple clamp and some other pieces. :)

Here is a little sneak peaks of the exhaust im going to use. A procurcuit crf 150 titanium pipe! I wasnt done when pictures is taken, will post more of it.

bild 1 (1).JPG

I will post more later!

Last edited:
Nice bikes that race bike is gonna come out a weapon :)

Wicked bikes janson ! did you see the rubber manifold i made up for my bike in my build thread ??

Im getting an arrow titanium pipe for mine with the power bomb

Wicked bikes janson ! did you see the rubber manifold i made up for my bike in my build thread ??

Im getting an arrow titanium pipe for mine with the power bomb

Yeah i saw it. I did test to dremmel one down but my walls is to thin and don't want that stretch, so ill lathe the carb down and buy and intake boot and make an adapter to make the boot to fit (it has 75mm cc and stock is 58mm cc)

maybe the boots i have are a little thicker ?? i can make you one up and ship it international if you like ?

Yeah that would work. but the problem is that the hole in the carb aint centered. so that will give a stupid edge/gap in the intake.. Look at the picture :)
bild 1 (3).JPG
pwk33.png

Just got the intake back from welding. extended 5mm and angled to the outside to make room! :) I will smooth out the welds and then sandblast the intake :)
bild 2 (4).JPG

It's strange you have had to go to so much trouble mate.. I just made up my own adapter which fits spot on there's no offset on mine at all no steps its all flows smoothly into the manifold and I've got plenty of clearance for it on my bike my manifold isn't the same as yours either by the looks of your pictures... Thanks for sharing your thoughts and modifications mate its gonna be a sweet bike no doubt!

I just checked my carby spigot compared to yours mine has a small amount of offset but yours is alot more than mine I have no idea why??? that's probably why mine fits on and flows smoothly into the intake really well because I don't have that thickness issue on mine

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
We have the same intake, i have just cut away the fuel injection thing. Maybe my boot is a little shorter cuse the carb touched the frame and the cam chain tensioner. Hopefully i will get all the parts i need this week cause i need it to be done by the weekend ;)

We have the same intake, i have just cut away the fuel injection thing. Maybe my boot is a little shorter cuse the carb touched the frame and the cam chain tensioner. Hopefully i will get all the parts i need this week cause i need it to be done by the weekend ;)

Ah k yep i get ya ...hmmmm mine don't touch the frame or the tensioner its close but defiantly doesn't touch so I'm thinking it must be the rubber boot you were using ?? id say its a tad shorter it looks like it is ...

Got some few small updates. Hopefully there will be one bigger soon

Blasted intake :D
bild 1 (5).JPG

I made an adapter to make a crf 250f nissin master cylinder to work..
bild 2 (5) - Kopia.JPG

Relocated the plastic mount and made two mounts for the exhaust..
bild 3 (2).JPG

Lots of work done. Because i got a 3 year old frame when i bought the bike i hade to extend it 2cm.. My reseller didnt want to help me get a new frame so i hade to extend it to make it work with the anima engine. The front tire would touch the head..
bild 4.JPG

Last edited:
Top stuff lad, that bracket is factory looking;). Keep the updates coming.

Make sure to post up a pic bud with the carb mounted !

Hopefully the angle and height of your new custom mani doesn't foul on the fuel tap or your tank !

hey guys, havnt had time to work on the bike, have been to a training camp yesterday so had to make sure the practice bike was alright for that. Was a training camp with Calle Aspegren who has been in australia last year and raced in the austrailian series!

Will prob. get some work done soon :) Atleast got my new fork and trippleclamps and some other stuff :D

Here is a little movie when we practiced on a part of the bigbike track.[video=youtube;JEHOwhprBWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEHOwhprBWE[/video]

Hey have you tried the PE28 ?? Im using one on my 190 wow massive torque ! constant wheelies ;-)

FML! bloody LXR have to be 2cm different makes my life hard thats just ****!! what about the lxr's with the black forks i have a 09 with gold forks and just bought a lxr with black forks, its a newer version but what year did the 2cm larger frames come in?

Think u might be ok styv as my mate has the Lxr with black forks and his frame is longer and has longer swing arm. Dnt quote me on that tho.....

Latest posts

Back