Pitsterpro LXR Limited Edition Race Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is limited edition with marzocchi forks and elka rear shock, pro circuit exhaust lol but yeh it is only a 155z

but neither of those bikes has genuine marzoochis or an elka and the other bits on this lxr so theres realy no comparing them and i dont know why every one keeps trying to there in a totaly different ball park these are like yamaha and the others are well cheaper import coppies realy

If you brought the marzoochis and the elka and put them on a revMX or the cini it'll still work out cheapier then the pitsterpro. The rest on the LXR is bling factor (mostly). Just saying.

Oh I didn't see the special edition bit :eek:. I only noticed when you two pointed it out.

They have had a option like this in the U.s for a while , theirs the black d.o.t rated rims and a V2 head already installed .

compared to the $2900 price tag its well worth it for the extra mods (if you where gonna upgrade them later on anyway) just seems abit high priced because its all at once.

Pc exhaust $450
Elka shiock $700
And then the forks .. like $1000 they want for them

so its easily worth it , if you where thinking about getting them upgrades anyway.

stuff like the wheels on the pister pro and foot pegs mite seem like bling factory but they actualy are realy good compared to the rest as wen my rev mx comes in ill be putting lxr rims on it just because they are bullet proof and i have had my fair share of bending the wheels that come on both the rev and the cini both great bikes but they are totaly differnt

If you brought the marzoochis and the elka and put them on a revMX or the cini it'll still work out cheapier then the pitsterpro. The rest on the LXR is bling factor (mostly). Just saying.

Oh I didn't see the special edition bit :eek:. I only noticed when you two pointed it out.

I would have to disagree ... where is the Lxr's shiny bling "blue" or "red" bits ...

It is basically the exact opposite .. they use parts that are "needed" the linkage protecters shock protector oil cooler protectors/ airbox / rear disc protector etc are nothing like bling there simply there to do the job that most bikes on the market should have..

And add up the Elka/zokes/pc pipe to the cost of the cini and your well above 4k , and still above on the revmx.

Thats if the pc fits

and again , everyone gettig sucked in by +3 bore ... go ride a 125 and a 140 with the same head/cam/carby combo .. difference is very minimal ... would be the same as 155vs171cc .. 16cc difference..

Last edited:
bit of a miss leading advertising actually...
not sure if it comes with the v2 factory fitted (its mentioned in the list)
but it also has the v2 head as an upgrade option..

there some goodies on this bike and id say well worth the 4k.. exhaust and head is approx 1k then the suspension which i spose allow 1.5k

and you couldnt build a bike of the same level for anywhere near it i recon, considering the lxr already comes factory with so many other added upgrades compared to its competitors..

I would have to disagree ... where is the Lxr's shiny bling "blue" or "red" bits ...

Hahahaha! Gold mate!

Yeah, you are exactly right, the pitsterpros are in a class of their own... You cannot compare them to a revmx or a cini... They have been tested and proven to be a winning bike... When the revmx and/or cini win Vegas, then you maybe, just maybe able to start to compare machines... It all comes down to build quality.

i dont think it takes a vegas winner to prove a bike, its only 1 race and theres heaps bigger and tougher tracks out there..
vegas is more about bike setup and rider experience

but yeah ya cant compare them cause there on a build level... people buy the lxr for a reason

but anyways, this is a thread on the lxr limited edition not a lxr vs cini vs revmx thread.. this has been covered heaps already and is starting to get like the honda vs china war

Latest posts

Back