Pitsterpro lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer , its not that hard to take a design from another kit and put it onto ttr template lol

If he doesnt want the business to bad..

I would suggest Magiksc in U.s

Cost me around $220 AU posted when the doller was good . Thats with oil cooler cover stickers and swingarm stickers for Lxr so should turn out cheaper.

So would be a crap load cheaper then ringmaster , and magik has some of the best work i have seen easily.

TTR110 templates with Klx 110 front fender and front plate.

Is what i would tell him.

And when i had the klx i had a set of China plastics and there a difference compared to stock Genuine klx plastics to so cant guarantee it will be direct fit. but will definitely be close.

Last edited:
i must be hitting the wrong site woggy, was looking at the magik sc site and they only had 2 kits on there there were no standard kits on the site that i could find... only the pics of customer kits.

i must be hitting the wrong site woggy, was looking at the magik sc site and they only had 2 kits on there there were no standard kits on the site that i could find... only the pics of customer kits.

nah thats the site

where's all the kits then... i'm a fan of seeing the designs b4 i get em, i dont need a custom kit that no one else has it just needs to be a decent price.

where's all the kits then... i'm a fan of seeing the designs b4 i get em, i dont need a custom kit that no one else has it just needs to be a decent price.

yep same here mate, they have no examples, i wanted to just have a look before i buy but nope.. lol

Latest posts

Back