pitsterpro lxr?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad199

Reaction score
hey guys getting a lxr rolling chassis because im sick of the 10in thumpstar... im going to just change the engine,carb and pipe over anyone know of any problems im goin to have to sought out....yx150 should go in but may have to use a single pipe for parwon if i cant get the piping changed in time is all im thinking? cheers

bout the only snag you'll come up against will be the pipe... i cant see a pipe designed for a 10'' thumpy frame fitting on something the size of an LXR frame... i'd be hitting DHZ up for a pipe to suit as well....
Make sure your sprocket sizes and chain all match as well...

it'd be cheaper to just buy revmx or a cini175! you'd have a faster bike and you'll get around $350 for a good condition yx150....

you're plan just don't make sense unless u really have your heart set on a pitster... but even then pitster with a yx150 isn't really a pitster

soooo... have a look at the sensible options ;)

yer i put a few crf50 style exhausts up against mine , they come up alot shorter .

Im thinking of biting the bullet and getting a klx style pipe to mod and fit but not sure how much will need to be done...

Should all mount up , what comes with the roller? oil coolers etc?

Sprockets will be 420 pitch

the rolling chass is $1,500 got priced $1,800 off furntree how do the others mentioned compare???dunno exactly what bolt ons are on it as yet and yeah got spares sought chain/sprokets just gotta sought out my pipes...should be sweet hey?

Whos selling for $1500?

If you got someone with a klx style exhaust try that , it should only need minimal mods near the rear that goes through the subframe .. im assuming..

Lxr hubs are a different pattern to so i doubt whatever sprocket you have will fit . should come with one in the roller anyway?...

Thats a very good price either way

yea that's a good price..... what does the roller need to be a full bike? With a $3500 ticket price I thought an LXR roller would be around $2500

$2900 now rip
for that price .... has to be a catch..

Any more info brad?

Couldnt think of what it wouldnt come with.. no exhaust / oil coolers / chain thats about all i could think of

And engine of course

yeah i can get one from ken for 1800, but i didnt bother asking what comes with it..
but yeah im guessing no engine or accessories (including pipe)
doesnt really make sense either engine and accessories shouldnt be 1000

so basically buy the roller and then an engine package and have it way under the retail price tag of the complete version

um getting it mates rates but apparently furntree gully do em for $1,800 tho..and not sure if i get the coolers and pipe with that as yet hopefull pick it friday to get done for parwon sweeeeet...

yeah nah was too good to be true...price is for the x4r spewin hard its 2five for lxr chassis...are they really that good or should i just get a rev mx or is there any other linkage setup bikes that are cheaper and still good???

Latest posts

Back