Pitsterpro MX110 SS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemo86

Reaction score
gday just thort id share this with ya incase it hasnt been spotted already

PitsterPRO MX 110 SS - PitsterPRO

first impressions it looks pretty good, would be a fun little bike... even better if most parts from a klx110 are interchangeable, seems a tad pricey ( maybe its just me) dont like the electric start...good cheaper alternative to buildin a stock/mod 110 instead if forkin out alot of dough for a genuine klx110

wat do u guys reckon?

cheers

IMO

Building a klx was mainly for the engine , big reliable CC's
And also the big high end aftermarket parts like Zochies / long shock travel a-styles and big bike style rear ends etc etc..
Putting those parts on this would be pointless running that engine .

The only thing this would be good for is for leaving stock and having a cheap reliable play bike , assuming it would be reliable .. and it would be a great! play bike at that .

And also the main reason the bike was brought out in the U.S in the first place was to run against stock mod klx110's , we dont have that class and i doubt we ever will .

yehh im not a fan of the engine, id put my old front n rear end of my klx on this to strengthen it a little, who no's how much better that would be but oh well

but yeh would be an awesome play bike, i only wanted one to hit the ramp for a bit of fun :p

My other son has a klx and it is forever breaking down, he had a ktm 50 before that which I bought new and we had nothing but problems with it, it cost me a fortune, that's why I opted for a China bike, they will both go back to jap bikes when they start racing but $1000 for a brand new bike is pretty hard to pass up.

Oh I didn't mention my son's on a mx110ss, I agree the electric start is a waste of time, stopped working after second ride.

Its good for the kids... its just managing the volts etc that they need to do eg. better regulators etc.. IMO
I never used elec start on any of my bikes too.. but for a really newb it makes it easier on the parent lol
Teach the kid how to find tdc then kick.. they are pretty simple once you learn

this is an old thread

but the electric start on our 110 dune buggy (same as your mx110 starter) has been trouble free for us over the last few years, and it runs a standard china regulator/rectifier too.
it doesn't have a kick start as a back up starter either.

Latest posts

Back