places to ride round newy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ORION AGB-27

Reaction score
hey i noticed a couple of people from newy on here!

were do you guys ride at?

i heard that jesmond park had some alright bush tracks , has anyone ever been ?

i was also curious about weather its leagal to ride of foot paths?

cheers

lol common sense would say that riding on the footpath is illegal... im from newy aswell... most probly everywhere you want to ride is illegal and only legal on private land... becareful where you ride police are cracking down on illegal riding.. example was for me about 2 weeks ago.. pulled up outside the warnes bay quary. and got my bike off and just about to get my mates bike off. and coppers come round the corner on xr400 and rmz400 and said are you about to ride out here.. i just said i was fixing the tie down straps and goin to my farm.. he said just becareful. we just fined 2 people 1000bucks each in this bush for unlicensed, unregistred bikes, and uninsured.. and he said it was 2 people on the same bike as mine, 125cc orion... just be real careful..

shit ey thats no fun, what about places were 4wds are aloud to go like beachs and dunes and stuff. there has to be some places were its legal apart from proper tracks.

hey

just bought a 300% 2 stroke cag a?C and it has come with a air filter not just the mormal black box is this normal???
cheers

im pretty sure beach would be illegal to.. but i wouldnt ride on beach even if it was legal.. sand is nasty stuff.. the only legal place is on private land and you have permission.... sucks i know.

Ay bro,

Go riding at Warners Bay Quary, Speers point Quary, Spencers at Valentine, Out the Wallsend way and the Lake Macquarie place.. OH and i rip up the streets!

if 4wd can drive on the beach, dont see why a moto cant. and yes it's illegal to ride on footpath, these bikes are not registered.

yeah i thought it would be ok to go on offroad tracks that 4wd drivers use ..

not sure about foot paths though i pulled this of the rta web site

"Motorised foot scooters, miniature motorbikes (mini-bikes) and other motorised recreational devices do not meet minimum Australian design standards for safety and so cannot be registered. This means they must not be used on roads or in any public areas such as footpaths, car parks and parks." :eek:

pretty heavy ey !!

well for one... 4wd are registered... somes beachs you need a permit.. and also i seen motobikes on the beach and they got a fine from the rangers for riding un regoed..

Latest posts

Back