plastics/gfx kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fauvelol

Reaction score
Hey lads, if yous could answer a few questions, that'd be neat.
I recently got a PitsterPro 150 nitro circus edition and as far as I know they use a ttr110 plastic set. However, my front fender and number plate don't look like the ttr110's fender/plate's I see online. Just curious what model the front number plate and fender are on my bike?
Also if anyone knows a site that sells the correct fitting and matching graphics/plastic for whats on my bike currently?
What model bar and exhaust would bolt right onto the anima 150F Daytona lxr? im leaning towards crf110 or klx110..

Last edited:
Maybe ask DHZ if they can get them for you
Here's the LXR's part's manual; http://www.pitsterpro.com/uploads/docs/LXR12-14 2012 part diagram no price.pdf

My atomik Fuse had TTR110 style plastic's, personally i can't see any difference to the LXR number plate and front fender

Nitro1.jpg

Mine looks the same as the one posted above but the ttr number plates I see online dont wrap around the forks at the lower half of the plate image.jpglike the pitster ones

they are ttr plastics but the number plate and front guard is CRF70, for sticker kits i think you can only really get stock or the black label sticker kit or the miniriders one. other then that custom sticker kits which cost afair bit depending on who you go to.

there is nothing available that will bolt onto a daytona anima LXR. unless you chop one up and bend it to place. i had to buy a stock one and ditch my pro circuit which i wasnt really happy about. you can only replace the muffler otherwise

for handles bars ive got TAG mini bend fatbars on my lxr and protaper fatbars on my kawasaki and other pitbikes, havent bent a set of protapers yet so they are pretty good for me. dhz doesnt seem to sell them anymore tho

if you want to go crossbar style you'll have to change your clamps to 7/8ths
7/8 Handle Bar Clamp Kit ? Buy Online Australia at DHZ

I may just have to mix and match two graphic kits to make one fit the bike, get fender and plate kit from ebay and another kit for the ttr style plastics on the pitster. Sounds simple enough. its not too hard to remove the old sticker kit is it? whats the best method you guys have found?

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back