plastics question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmo1980

Reaction score
hi guys ive just got a secondhand atomik 125cc for the wife to ride around on and she has spotted some pink plastics on ebay and wants them

its got crf50 style plastics will any crf50 style plastics fit or are there different sizes i cant seem to find any info on this these are the ones she wants eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

i just want to know if they will fit

cheers: Emmo

Yeah mate they will fit just not sure about the front number plate but you'll just leave the original on I'd say.

cool thanks guys i was looking on the DHZ site and found that they have them for $29 i might have to stop in there tomorrow and pick some up

well i got the pink plastics from DHZ today i need to get a couple bolts where they mount to the tank

and i also got a new carby for my bike

will post photos shortly

well i got the pink plastics from DHZ today i need to get a couple bolts where they mount to the tank

and i also got a new carby for my bike

will post photos shortly

Do a quick measurement of the depth in the fuel tank holes for the bolts as its a biatch when you puncture the tank.

Do a quick measurement of the depth in the fuel tank holes for the bolts as its a biatch when you puncture the tank.

yeah ive got one bolt that fits its only about 6mm long going to local bolt shop tomorrow i love my job being on the road all day i get to stop off and do my own things lol

pics

before
photo0552e.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
after
photo0559p.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

got her a pink seat today and pink grips from ASSASSAIN DIRT BIKES in caringbah
awesome shop best stocked and best range i have seen i highly recomend anyone in sydney going in there to check it out

more photos to come maybe tomorrow ive got the battery charging now and the bike is in pieces

cheers

This question is similar....... Will all ttr110 plastics fit a motovert 160

Latest posts

Back