• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Please can anyone help? 51mm brake mount!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoozo

Banned Wanker of the Century
Reaction score
WANTED: Front Brake Caliper, with a 51mm bolt spacing mounting bracket. To fit a 190mm disk or 210mm doesnt matter new disk is easy to get!

also a Lifan 140/150 r/h engine case

CONDITION: brake- working and 51mm preferred
case- a non cracked one :thumbup:

PRICE RANGE: Up to $50 for caliper and brake line, keep your lever!
R'H Case, let me know how much you want

LOCATION: Anywhere that is willing to post to Adelaide at my cost!

EXTRA INFORMATION: God damn sick of looking for these!

Like this FRONT BRAKE SYSTEM 4 SSR TX X4 LXR 51mm - Pit Bike Chassis Parts - Pit Bike Brakes - WHS-2075 - TBolt USA, LLC
Or this would also maybe work PIT Dirt Bike Brake Calliper Carrier Bracket Disc Rear Front 110cc 125cc 140cc | eBay Or this HD Front Twin Large Piston Brake System PIT Bike Pitsterpro X4R LXR Motovert | eBay

reply to thread, send a telepathic message to me, sure you can work out how to contact me if you have it....

will do when i find it. its the front brake setup from the x4r, but it needs new pads and looked in pretty horrid nick from what i remember.

will do when i find it. its the front brake setup from the x4r, but it needs new pads and looked in pretty horrid nick from what i remember.

That will fit I'm pretty damn certain!! :thumbup: you're a legend send me the invoice as per usual!! We can work some magic on it hopefully, now Craigs shed is an oasis not a bomb testing range :grinning-smiley-003

I think its fitting I get a couple of these stickers for the PitPro 2008!!! As a tribute to Tassy Stu :grinning-smiley-003

1000px-Flag_of_the_Governor_of_Tasmania.svg.png

haha love to see them on it ;) it will need a real good flush to have any chance of working again, but im sure yas will get it sorted. dont stress on payment mate il pay the postage as it will only be 10 bucks or so :)

haha love to see them on it ;) it will need a real good flush to have any chance of working again, but im sure yas will get it sorted. dont stress on payment mate il pay the postage as it will only be 10 bucks or so :)

Nah mate. $10 is all good, your saving me almost $100 :thumbup:

stoozo,
click on the X4R top row, middle pic, then click on the front wheel pic below the main one
that is the one i was talking about today.
Pitster Pro - Gallery

yeah the one tassy stu has is the original style for those forks,
so you'll need a 210mm or 220mm disc to match them

yeah the one tassy stu has is the original style for those forks,
so you'll need a 210mm or 220mm disc to match them

Yeah thats not much of a problem! Yeah Tassy Stu sounds good send em over. I'll pay postage if you express them for sure! Should get here by thursday and I've got all weekend to get the bike back into 1 whole piece!!

Yeah awesome mate! Ill get it cleaned up and working!! :thumbup: any plans over Easter?

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

not really, the boys are still bikeless so we may go for a cruise on the dushies up bush, or down to the didden fishing spot. usual chocolate for kids, and as usual il do my best to avoid in laws (good thing there is my missus dont like em either ;) ) what about yourself mate?

Pretty much trying to fix some of these bikes! Me and the misses threw the idea around about going to Morgan for a dry run for the ride day. Cops will be everywhere though and traffic will be hideous so think we'll just hang around. Think she has a ton of assignments to do anyway! I found this thing on how to measure stuff to make a new mount...looks like fun might give it a try tomorrow!! Will have to go bother Craig sometime this weekend keen to sort his computer woes out :thumbup: need to pick up the bigwheel and swap some parts with the foxico so its a running bikes :thumbup: lots more to get sorted too....will be moving in a month and mum and dad are having a garage sale next weekend so got to sort out what needs selling!!

at least you will be busy :) im stuck for funds all of a sudden and cant order whats needed for the 160, and cant get the two strokes headstem done till next week, so the only bike tinkering i will be doing is chucking the jets in the carb of the braaap.

at least you will be busy :) im stuck for funds all of a sudden and cant order whats needed for the 160, and cant get the two strokes headstem done till next week, so the only bike tinkering i will be doing is chucking the jets in the carb of the braaap.

Which is WHY im going to pay you for the parts you sent!!!! Seriously I know how this works mate! I'll chuck you some funds :thumbsup: pretty sure I still have your bank stuff so you cant stop me!!!!

Latest posts

Back