please help me. is this worth it!?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini_fang

Reaction score
hey guys.
im living in geelong and im new to the pitbike scene and iv been offered to swap my downhill bike (custom 05 kona stinky supreme) for a pit bike with the following spec:
The engine is a 2008 Jailing 125 fitted with a 5 plate clutch. The 2007 and earlier engines had a 4 plate clutch. These are the same base engine as a Moto Vert. It has been fitted with a 138 high comp kit and performance cam as well as a 140 head. The ignition has a high output stater and lighter flywheel from a 110 and the carb is a jetted Keihen. There is also a PROPER engine oil cooler fitted. Not one of those big alloy units that don't work. I have only ever run Motul synthetic oil in the engine. The wheels have forged sealed bearing hubs, h/d spokes and h/d rims fitted with Millville tyres that are almost new. The bars are highrise Cr-Mo bmx bars modified to suit held with a billet clamp. The forks are Fastace usd with comp and rebound damping and are sprung to suit 70 to 90 kg riders. The forks alone were worth around 900 bucks. The swingarm is an extended alloy unit with sealed bearing pivots. The rear shock is a custom unit with preset comp and rebound and adjustable preload. It is also set up for around 70 to 90 kg riders. The frame is a high tensile steel std frame but i am supplying a brand new Cro-Mo Moto Vert h/d fully braced cradle frame with alloy sub frame that has never been fitted. The rest of the components are std universal CRF fifty parts plastics, seat, fuel tank
do you think its worth it if not do you know of any one thats interested in my bike that im selling for 1500-1600 ono

Last edited:
Throw up a pic and what is ur mtb worth now?

my downhill bikes worth bout 1500 now i think:S but i cant find anyone willin to buy it :(
if could i woulda bought a pimpit gunslinger or gangsta

as for pics i cant get any coz i have way to many virus's and the pics dont work

the MTB is soooo much better than the pitty man...

dont do it.. keep the treadly.. you WILL regret swapping it in a months time..

*not his bike but a stinky supreme none the less..
pbpic1425783.jpg

just out of curiosity, where are you looking at purchasing the pitty thru? have they supplied photos? recipts for the listed mods? have you ridden it? inspected it?

Last edited:
the MTB is soooo much better than the pitty man...

dont do it.. keep the treadly.. you WILL regret swapping it in a months time..

*not his bike but a stinky supreme none the less..
pbpic1425783.jpg

just out of curiosity, where are you looking at purchasing the pitty thru? have they supplied photos? recipts for the listed mods? have you ridden it? inspected it?

hey mate havnt riden it but the specs that i posted in thread are copyed straight out of an email he sent me.
its a straight out swap just between me and him.
if anyone knows of some one that will buy my bike for 1500 ono please let me know because im not going to swap for his pitty. if some one will buy my bike im going to purchase a pimpit gangsta or gunslinger.
thanks heaps for the advice guys, much appreciated.
please keep the advice and offers coming all the same.

NEVER would i swap

do you have a legal place to ride ?,
do you have money to spend on maintence?
do you have ppl to ride with?
have you owned a bike b4?

if you answer no to any of those questions i think you have your answer

Latest posts

Back