pmp sprocket

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterprobrendan

Reaction score
hey guys/girls

i have been trying to get a pmp sprocket for my lxr and it just doesnt seem to work has any one else had trouble getting one those who live in aus

cheers for your time

yeah mate there credit card thing is stupid, im just waiting for them to except paypal

yeh sweet well no really but at least now i know im not just a retard ha ha thanks mate

yea there good company to deal with tho, but there system is retarded

Didint work for me either , got someone in u.s to buy it for us and ship it down .

They say give them a call and give them ya card details over the phone.

yea i di that as well woggy and it still didn't work

yeah mate there credit card thing is stupid, im just waiting for them to except paypal

Tried getting a PayPal debit Mastercard? If they do it in AU, it's a handy tool. Just attaches to your PP account and can be used as a CC for purchases. I use mine for almost all FPM expenses.

What size are you after? I'll be your friend, as I have few...:) lol

http://www.rebelgears.com/officialrebelgearshome.html

Last edited:
Yeah terry i have it set up that way , but pmp don't accept paypal only credit card payment and for some reason it doesn't go thru because it doesn't register our ozzie addresses ?

Bastids. You're welcome to use my address, with no "handling fee":)
It's about $15 to ship from me to AU, and the postman stops by every day.

Bastids. You're welcome to use my address, with no "handling fee":)
It's about $15 to ship from me to AU, and the postman stops by every day.

wow thanx terry, i will defiantly get back to you on that, just abit straped for cash ATM

just had a look at the website, i reckon i'd almost be competitave at that price, what exactly are you after?

i'm a cnc machinist by the way, have made a few sprockets for people on here before.

Can you do Hardcoating anodize ;) ?

Also do you have the measurements for a crf50 sprocket banana ?

yeah what woggy said except for lxr size ?

No, Maybe and No unfortunatly.

annodising in australia is very expensive to get done, the best company around is electromould but they know this and charge accordingly, i can get you a price if your interested but i really doubt its hard annodising that your after.

if the crf50 is the same as a z50r then yes, i have a couple of either 28 0r 32 (i cant remember at the moment) tooth sprockets sitting at home you can have cheap.

lxr sprockets i have never done but all i need to know is teeth number, bolt location and size and if there is any cutouts or recesses that are required.

Latest posts

Back