Police in nsw?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sR x PuLsE

Reaction score
hey guys today i got my 125cc atomik moto x and i was riding arroud in a strip of land i think it was a nature reserve and when i was about to get off and go home a lady came out of no where and said she had called the police so i quickly rode off and put the bike away and my question is what do the coppers do if they catch you?

Fines, Bike confiscation etc. Depends how serious they deem it to be as to what the punishment is.

Best case, you would get a warning.

My advice, dont ride the streets or public places and you'll be fine.

Fines, Bike confiscation etc. Depends how serious they deem it to be as to what the punishment is.

Best case, you would get a warning.

My advice, dont ride the streets or public places and you'll be fine.

how do the puishments go?

We are warned to treat new members with respect but why is it new members pay our hobby no respect. Fairdinkum buddy. Do it right or do something else

In victoria Me and my mates go caught riding on a fire track just outta Kooweerup, 1000 fine for unlicensed unregistered. Its more if its over 155cc

I am Going to complain now. Because before long you will be in here complaining how you got caught. Do your research. Do it right. Ride where your meant to

mate theres no where in sutho shire.. hit up appin mate.. it about 45 min from kirrawee matey.. go on net n it up.. it 85 membersihp or 50 a day ride.. n they have two thumper tracks.. no point ridn on roads etc u just end up being raped by fines.. bike takin of ya.. loos of ya car lic heaps of stuff.. like the other said mate..

Do it right or do something else

if ur gonna complain go to a different thread please =)

Damo isnt complaining, he is simply telling you how it is mate. And he is spot on.

I think you have an idea now on what the repercussions are for riding illegally and as you can see, we here have zero tolerance for those who disregard and break these rules.

Thread closed (For your own good)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back