Poor thump*140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
I received an email from tom this morning, he is no longer able to get onto MR at work as they have blocked him out of the site lol that's gotta suck, bet hes having some withdrawals :p

lol.. poor thumps! wonder how they busted him...
busted.jpg

devastating .... that's it Thump time for a new job ...they don't appreciate you mate

yea that's workplace cruelty, what the **** else is meant to get ya through the day

yea that's workplace cruelty, what the **** else is meant to get ya through the day

haha MR is exactly what passes the time for me at work:D.

ahhh gotta love getting paid to look at MR :D

tell ya what, not impressed at all... the work netblocker is now blocking "sports" pages...
WTF????? MX is not a "sport"!!!!
You dont "Play" MX????

GAAAAAY.
so i wasnt personally banned (surprisingly) from accessing MR, but work, being gay homo sausage fancying dicks, decided to ban sports pages, and sadly MR is one of them....

That's it, i'm looking for a new job.... :(

lol MX is classed as an extreme sport aint it?.....so we wont be seeing you grace the page's of MR through out the day anymore thump?

that would piss me off......any way around their blocker pages?

well the net blocker doesnt like hidemyass.com... there may or may not be "connections" within the MR Mafia who is capable of getting me around this little roadblock... ha ha... gotta wait for the attention on all of us at work dies down a bit though... but yeah, gonna suck not being able to see what's going on between busy bits at work...
and yeah dready, i did consider the laptop, but my office is like a fishbowl, and that would be far too obvious.. ha ha

Sux to be thump* :(

there is always ways around this kinda sh!t mate its all in the details... i know we got a few guys here that can get you round it... i'm a bit rusty and i'm workin too hard to be of much help at the moment but we'll work it out with ya...

off to work for me now :(

Latest posts

Back