Possible to back in a minimotard?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are some pretty damn tricked out bikes those lads are on
someone needs to edit there video for them and get rid of all the rubbish tho and just make it a minimotard video

Yes those bikes would be all 16+ hp. And you would need it too to have any real fun or scare yourself.

Okay here we go, minimotards backing in. Some good footage in this video but also a lot of pointless bullshit.

YouTube - Minimotard in Sweden

LOL at about 25 secconds..The guy with the paint brush on the other blokes face with big smiles..in slow motion with apologize in the background..

Looks abit queer..LOL.. actually the first minute is abit queer..

Sorry, just had to say that.

Damn those guys are quick

Last edited:
LOL at about 25 secconds..The guy with the paint brush on the other blokes face with big smiles..in slow motion with apologize in the background..

Looks abit queer..LOL.. actually the first minute is abit queer..

Sorry, just had to say that.

Damn those guys are quick

Queers would know best when it comes to backing it in I'd say

nice work Masterspoon the ;ast one there looked like you almost lost it

hey i wanna c corey58 do it, i keep seeing videos of his bike and walkarounds but i wanna c it in action

Is that backing it in or just locking the rear wheel and moving your body? Looks like u have epoxy finish on your concrete slab which would make it nice and easy to lose grip. Nice bike btw

Latest posts

Back