possibly my new bike, is it worth it?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

Reaction score
well ive been tossing up between

X7R MSO
PP140Outlaw

now my mate has said i can buy his thumpy,

MODS
Redbaron MX Bars
RXT MX Grips
Replaced front fork springs
RK 420 race chain
Heli Coil foot peg mount
06 Thumpstar rear shock
Trail bikes 131cc HC piston
Crower G2 Race cam
Pro circuit exhaust
Kitaco inner rotor kit
Kitaco super coil
Port & Polish
Blue Printed
Red Baron plastics
'Red' Red Baron graphics
12" rear wheel
New-ish tires
Engine just rebuilt
Very fast bike at race spec

what price would it be worth??????

Cheers Paul

IMGP0693.jpg

IMGP0702.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that thumpy is about a 1000 times better than those BSE made MSO's and Pitpros! They just dont compare the thumpstar is just so so much better.

From what I can tell that thumpy has a new exhaust, hangers and sticker kit, even if it wasnt modded it would still be way way better.

i just received the mod list flarry,

engine is only weeks old, he has reciepts for the lot, he says its at full race specs,

ill answer the price once i get some ideas of what people think its worth,

engine only just been rebuilt to full race specs.

that bike is easily worth $1600 at the very lowest ,its had alot of genuine work on it and would be much better than your other options ,the kitaco inner rotator ,pipe and other mods easily pass the $1200 mark let alot the bike in stock trim was worth of the dealer floor $3900 in 05-06 and is a top changa in its stock form.It looks in show room condition and he certinaly hasn't gone cheap on the mods judgin buy them specs so if ya can get it for anywere between $1600 -$2000 its a steal and should give ya hours of reliable fun

Isnt that No-Fear's Thumpstar? He baught it from scootaround in SA.

Its a sweet bike and it goes hard to i have ridden it, been talking with him during the build process sweet bike.

Last edited:
Hi No Fear, ill get back to ya, is unit theory of 1600-2000 thinkable to you??

Cheers

Last edited:
that bike is easily worth $1600 at the very lowest ,its had alot of genuine work on it and would be much better than your other options ,the kitaco inner rotator ,pipe and other mods easily pass the $1200 mark let alot the bike in stock trim was worth of the dealer floor $3900 in 05-06 and is a top changa in its stock form.It looks in show room condition and he certinaly hasn't gone cheap on the mods judgin buy them specs so if ya can get it for anywere between $1600 -$2000 its a steal and should give ya hours of reliable fun

well said mate. i 100% agree with u... we still goin ridin this w.e? lol

hrmm not really, pretty firm on $2.5k all genuine parts in it.
$2k in hop ups
few engine builds, one being $700, the latest one being $700 also.

I think $2.5k is pretty reasonable for this kind of spec bike, u try find another bike like this wit everything done to it at the speed of this bike. near impossible i'd say.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd say 2.5k is a good price for a machine like that, I'd be selling it for that much atleast.

i imported the pro circuit from USA (thumpertalk.com) biggest 4-stroke forum in the world. for $250 del to my door, better than paying $450 in AUS!!

that is one nice bike man..... im tempted to but it... but you got your hands on it =[ lol get it bro(Y)

Latest posts

Back