post pics,links,info of your mini dirt bikes here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN MAN THAT IS 1 GOOD LOOKING BIKE I WOULDNT MIND ONE HEY IS THE THUMPSTER U GOT THERE THE 125CC PRO :)

at motor bike tracks, round the neighbourhood etc etc.
Today me and my mate went for a drive and went to a motor bike only quarry, heaps of tracks and trails, hill climbs to do. there was heaps of 250's and 600's there bootin around, to rocky for little 10inch wheels, going to get a 12inc back rim and fat arse moto x tyre 2mozz 8)
just b4 we left the quarry my back tyre blew out a spoke come lose and the little tightning bolt on the end of them has come off. dont think we are goin back to that joint again, to rocky! :( even tho i loved it :)

were is this qaurry your talking about

This Thread Was From 05, Check The Top Of The Thread, Or About There Posts

DSC00407.jpg

Lol who the hell is bumping up threads from over a year ago? Get a life lol

Holy shit batman. I was readin' this thread thinking...you poor bastard gazza...until I realised it was from eons ago.

I hope you got a new ride...

:)post pics of your rides:)

hi

i think the site is going slow aka boring and it would be good if u can post piks of ya rides. thanks

hey sik-pj, good to see you have bitten the bullet and decided on a bike lol :D

Thought id post up a picture of my Bike its a Pitster Pro

IMG_0440.jpg

To Tell you guys the truth I get slammed/Hammered Sometimes in the US forums for even Posting about China bikes hope this is cool to do so

But its my Race bike and it Ripps and is Reliable

Later

Latest posts

Back