Post Pics of your Full size!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f1669f0fc1424920a7ba43b5d26dd46e.jpg

Sold my Yz250 nearly a month ago now so thought I should update my current bike.
Anyway Two days after selling my Yz this beautiful bike was sitting on a trailer behind me.
Fair to say I'm extremely happy with it.
2013 Husaberg Fe501

Hahaha your bike throws some good roost too. Got me good on one of those washouts.
Had to get a new tyre for mine so got something pretty hectic haha
74633231a9ab0d84f20d258b08701fda.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hahaha your bike throws some good roost too. Got me good on one of those washouts.
Had to get a new tyre for mine so got something pretty hectic haha

Looks good. What brand tyre is that?

Need to organise another ride soon mate. Keen.

Mitas Stone king co2.
They are a road trail tyre so I could get my bike roadworthied.

Yeah man defiantly keen for another ride.

so the YZ250 is gone, after a decade on 250 2 strokes i went to the big Four Five Zero..

never had so much fun on a dirt cycle, only thing not fun is there service manual

TTzhZqp.jpg

so the YZ250 is gone, after a decade on 250 2 strokes i went to the big Four Five Zero..

never had so much fun on a dirt cycle, only thing not fun is there service manual

Never thought it would happen mate!! How good are they??

So light with heaps of torque. So much fun.

Never thought it would happen mate!! How good are they??

So light with heaps of torque. So much fun.
Nick, if youre up for a ride theres a group of us going to the alpine rally on the 24th of September. Appariently the best rally in Victoria.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Nick, if youre up for a ride theres a group of us going to the alpine rally on the 24th of September. Appariently the best rally in Victoria.

Will keep that in mind mate. Not sure my bike is practical in a rally though as can only do like 60km at a time.

Will keep that in mind mate. Not sure my bike is practical in a rally though as can only do like 60km at a time.
There are 2 loops. One is 60km and one is 50km. I ride a yz250 so my range isnt all that great either man. I think Zach is going too.

The two I have insured and on road this season
99 kawasaki concours zg1000
03 suzuki intruder vl1500

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220711-164001_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220711-164001_Gallery.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back