Quantcast

Post Pics of your Full size!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Been done for a while now but she's how I always wanted it, quite a few one offs done to this bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zwebx

Reaction score

She may not be very nimble but shes a dirt bike none the less [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

criggs

Reaction score
Just snapped this picture today of my 1999 Suzuki RM 125:

I've had the bike for almost 13 years now, since 2002 when I was 12 years old. I originally had to stand on a crate or the side of a trailer to get on it and take off. It's been an amazing bike to me over the years. Just needs a good wash, haven't taken care of that in way too long =P.

Last edited:

Railsplitter

Reaction score
Nothin' wrong with an RM125, friend o' mine (now deceased for reasons wholly unrelated to dirt biking) had one for a long time, and that bike was bulletproof. Took all the abuse a rider could dish out, and then some... like taking a sledgehammer to a cheap Timex watch, only to discover that the b@stard was still ticking every time, LOL.

Last edited:

Trains

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
that's wierd haha. you can generally pick up earlier Alloy Frame models for about 3-3.5k. Mine cost me 4k when i bought it in standard MX form, then ive put a fair bit of work into it to make it as good as an exc. If i had the money i'd definitely be riding a euro 300 2T though. but for 8k i cant afford that sort of horse.

low_rb

Reaction score
Not when i was looking, The ones in qld i found that were worth buying were $5k+ couple of the owners wanted $8k+.
One of them did have alot of work done to it though

I will get one one day but in no way regret buying the exc, such a easy bike to ride.

once i fitted indicators and tail light it was ready for rego.

I was actualy looking for a 200exc but couldnt find a clean one so i settled on a 250

Trains

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
awesome bike!! from what i hear there isnt a crazy difference between the 200s, 250s and 300s. mostly just how much torque there is. there isnt much weight difference either.

low_rb

Reaction score
Cheers.
Doesn't look that nice now, i fall off alot.

Nearly brought a new 200 but found this and saved 6k ,i also brought a 50sx and DRZ 400 last year as well.

Difference between the 250 and 300 is the top end and thats it.

Ive ridden a KTMVARNA 300 with all the 6days stuff and it was a realy nice bike, he was trying to talk me into a 300 probaly should have as the extra toruqe would probaly suit me better.

The Tractor..

criggs

Reaction score
Finally decided to restore my Dad's old YZ426F that's been neglected for the past 5-6 years. Rebuilt the carb and got her running, then threw some new plastics and graphics on to replace the crumbling original ones.

Before:
yzbefore.jpg

After:
yz.jpg

So happy to finally ride this bike again after all these years. I think my Dad would be proud.

Also an updated picture of my RM125:
rm.jpg

criggs

Reaction score
Thought I'd go ahead and show off my new (to me) RM250 that I just picked up:

In the garage with my 125

And now with the correct number

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
that RM is sechs! im going to miss a 250 2 stroke for a few years.. if the insurance company ever come good on my payout haha

here's what i have been daily, in one year of having my license i got hit by a 17 year old not paying attention and it got stolen, but at least i don't have to worry about traffic

Last edited: