Post pics of your jap bikes!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
& is it just me or are the forks like a banana?
5516d1322024039-post-pics-your-jap-bikes-dsc00301.jpg

This is my 2011 crf50, pretty stock at the moment, pro taper bar kit, redbaron seat, black HD rims with kenda millvilles, fast50s shifter, tb HD auto clutch, TB billet engine dress up, mods to be done before end of year- tb88rh kit, tb manual clutch and ahp 4speed.

Attachments

• IMG_0913.jpg
    IMG_0913.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 53
Here is a project I just started working on. 70 engine, z50 big wheels, BBR Exhaust, and some new plastics. I'll post some more as she comes along.

etti7l.jpg

Here is an updated photo of the last bike posted. Lemme know what you all think.

6fxz09.jpg

Nice, Im doing the same thing very soon to one of my CRF's ive got the wheels from a 2009 monkey on there way to me already.

I dont think ive seen anyone drop a 6v points 72cc motor into a CRF before.

Nice, Im doing the same thing very soon to one of my CRF's ive got the wheels from a 2009 monkey on there way to me already.

I dont think ive seen anyone drop a 6v points 72cc motor into a CRF before.

Yeah, it was kind of difficult figuring everything out but now its pretty much ready to rip. Still have to figure out some timing/points issues but I think this thing will be a beast. I really want to race it once I get the suspension where I want it.

Latest posts

Back