Post pics of your jap bikes!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kx is my next proj was sold as a 92 but it's a 91 model t with a few parts from an 89. A gouged out scored top end due to poor maintenance and another top end came with. Owner had put a top end from 89 on it and kept the stock top end. I guess due to misunderstanding thinking larger cooling ports work better......not water flows too fast to cool it good...anyways old school dg exhaust and such but all of it needs tic. That rm I got in the same condition if that says anything

4a87cb9fff85c033de9db14c49ed961e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can or might be able to see the kx 80 "pro model hiding behind thw yz lol nice kawasaki mr gotta get a cheaper hobby lol

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Newer pic of it wish it could be as pretty as the others but I'm very budgeted. Needless to say I also now got the wife a honda trx that may be on here soon
178d81ce340bd85351155cc6ff1856f8.jpg

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

Atta boy , stockers are rad fun
She’s got all the gear on her aswell
How’s the big 4.1 exhaust sound ?

Cheers Lads.

Believe it or not it actually sounds pretty good for such a tiny motor! But it’s absolutely gutless at the moment. Its got an after market (bigger) carb and manifold and its suffocating the motor, I’m picking up an oem setup
tomorrow in a hope it’ll fix it. I know the pipe is stupidly big for the bike, but no ones ever bought a stock 50 for their incredible speed! Plus after seeing Shearer and Nick race their z50’s on Sunday I’m starting to think I might sell the crf on and by a little Z’r. ;)

My 3.5 year old granddaughter's first bike, 1999 Suzuki JR 50 9 (W), 2 range transmission:

JR 50 - 1_(1024_x_768).jpg JR 50 - 2_(1024_x_768).jpg

Latest posts

Back