post piks of ya Pitpro:)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Flarry the screw is on the brake lever. Mine snapped the otherday, here's a pic.
100%5F0386.jpg

Ah yeah I tryed moving that, makes a little difference...

PP140 from Maylands Perfromance :D

Well here is my new Pitpro 140. Got it yesterday from Maylands Performance Engines

Am very happy with the bike and even more happy with how well Maylands Performance looked after me going out of their way to help me. I'm new to the entire pitbike scene and Maylands Performance have helped me a lot. I highly recommended them to others looking at getting a bike!

Picture Time:
DSCN2223.jpg

DSCN2222.jpg

DSCN2221.jpg

DSCN2220.jpg

Nice pics! You got one with carbon fibre plastics and blue rims? Wow mixed colours!

i'd like to see some one do some BIG jumps on there pit pro, i'm thinking of buying 1 in the future but, 'Am not convinced they could hold up to Comp Ramp to dirt set up....

Yeah Ive only been doin my 15footer on my pitpro, the first couple of times I nosed dived and landed on the front wheel and bottomed about, its a big difference going from my small wheel 125 to this, the front end is alot hevier so you have to pull up more when you leave the ramp. I heard forks go CRACK when I landed but no damage was done.

I killed my old bike with jumps, I'll see how my pitpro holds up, gonna adjust that rear shock aswell!

well i just saw a guys gallery on here & he was rip'n on a pitpro, with the hell clicker n stuff, preety good,

Mine snapped the otherday, here's a pic.
100%5F0386.jpg

Those folding levers allways snap there, they have a weak spot, Ive broken 3 and they all snapped at that same spot.

I know metal worker and Im gonna get him to make a couple of steel brake and clutch levers! Although then if I crash it might break the mount... :confused:

Hey Kidafa.Yer Pitpro looks great.!!I love the smell of a new Pitty in the morning !!!Dude seeing as you are a wheelie king [Kidafa can Manual a DH bike like a Champ!]Get someone to take of couple of pics of you doing a wheelie or 2 on the Pitty !!!

Cheers Brian

Ah yeah I tryed moving that, makes a little difference...

the brakes on my pitpro were really shit when i first got it... but the pads were really shiny/glazed from new. Take them out and rub them on some concrete or sandpaper till they are nice and rough (no shine) and they will gain some bite... also bleed the brake lines incase there are any air bubbles in there... maybe even put some decent brake fluid in while your at it (dot4)... that should help

when i got fastace AS02 forks they came with new front brakes, and the new caliper is a bit bigger than the old one, with a larger surface area on the pads... stoppies are a lot easier now :)

when i got fastace AS02 forks they came with new front brakes, and the new caliper is a bit bigger than the old one, with a larger surface area on the pads... stoppies are a lot easier now :)

To tell you the truth I have not even beeded in the pads on mine yet as its only seen about 20mins of riding and Stoppies are achievable already.... :D

So happy with the bike. Went over it all today and all was nice and tight. Chain needs slight adjustment but that should be it!

Cant wait till next weekend to go ride it properly as I have a downhill race this weekend

Pit pRo

Just braught my self a new pitpro with a mate yesterday, just had my 1st big ride on it and am amazed, handled the tracks really well yet you can throw em around if ya feel the need :p very impressd with the price, qaulity, and support offerd by Maylands Performance Engines, thanx extreamly much and will be back for upgrades and spares shorty. Chef! :D

Latest posts

Back