post piks of ya XR50/CRF50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with great difficulty! nah just join up to photobucket.com & host your pics there, then just paste the URL in the post you want the pic in!

dude, the pit pro sucks. They are gay, and in the end it will only be 110cc. get the crf50 and leave it stock, just get a shock and bar kit. Or you get a 01 or 02 model then just get bmx bars 88 kit and then a china shock from MSO

dude, the pit pro sucks. They are gay, and in the end it will only be 110cc. get the crf50 and leave it stock, just get a shock and bar kit. Or you get a 01 or 02 model then just get bmx bars 88 kit and then a china shock from MSO

so how much will that all cost??

a 110cc will beat a stock 88cc.88 only i admit give the fifty sum work and it will beat it but not a stock 88cc and if you look at pit pro shock forks etc its just as strong if not stronger pit pro cums wid a good shock and a fast enough motor and if it blows up 200 bucks u got a new motor xr crf50 parts can get pricey

one i think but with a hell of alot of gear and shit

hey man did u end up geting the crf50 or the pit pro?? sell your rm125 and your other bikes and you'll have like 2000 then u can mod ur crf50

hey stunt 101 wered ya get that wheelie bar an how much $$ please set me up cheers

Heres My Honda Based Race Bike:

IMG_0109.jpg

This is a Takegawa 114cc motor

And this is with my Takegawa 106cc Superhead Motor:

IMG_0004.jpg

nice bikes mini me i like them alot

thanks man,
Ive been building bikes for a while now Ive built many for my friends and there friends got a shop in my basement and can do just about anything and have most of the special tools to do it with.

Ive built some great bolt up kit motors and have sourced out a few Killer ones..those cost a bunch...speeds not cheap!

Latest posts

Back