Post the mods u want

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeh.
ps. where is the best place to get graphics?
i think the red barons look good and the five-0's looks terrific but i havn't rlly found where 2 get 'em and how much they will set me back.

Get the Five-O's, you can get em anywhere, try fully50s.

you can't get the five o's anywere there actually preety rare ,alot rarer than red barron's etc .eastcoast 50s import five o racing into oz so give them a buzz or hit up blake at fuly 50s for some they will set ya back around $140.But besides ec50s and fully 50s im yet to find a shop (online) in oz that sells five o graphics

you can't get the five o's anywere there actually preety rare.But besides ec50s and fully 50s im yet to find a shop (online) in oz that sells five o graphics

you can't get the five o's anywere there actually preety rare

:: Ozmini.com :: Home ::
Dirt Bike Parts, ATV Parts, XR50 Parts, Motocross Gear, Fox Racing, Thor Motocross and more
Fully50s Australia
Faster-Minis - Pitbikes Minis Fiddy XR50 XR70 CRF50 CRF70 TT-R90 KLX110 DRZ110

All sell Five-O graphic kits.

and yeah ozmini.com and fully50s are the only aus ones.

Not really modding ... but building! As I don't have an existing bike to modify, I'm building a killa pitty. :)

DHZ twin tube chromoly frame
Fastace 66rc rear shock (will be rebuilt to our specs)
Fastace as02 front forks (will be rebuilt to our specs)
Lifan 140cc engine with head porting (and maybe some cam work)
Mikuni 30mm carby (to run on race fuel)
hydraulic clutch
braided brake lines
Michelin sticky hoops for motarding
plus other mods

That'll be interesting to see ruby, will be a sik ride!

i want derek costelas crfengine in his klx he rode to 1st place at vegas mini moto in 2006. but im happy wit my 2 bikes

i want fastace rear shockie, cnc rims hubs and spokes. new exhaust, 1/4 turn throttle and 140cc outlaw. ohhh and pro tapers

Latest posts

Back