Postie bike heated grips

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caesar

Reaction score
Hi guys,
new here. I would like some help to connect heated bike grips to my bike.
What is the best way
Regards Joe

can you tell me if they run of ac power as well as dc power , do posties have a battery? cant remember

doesnt realy mater but it will kill your other electrics , ie make them run slow , slow to no blink on indicators

very dim headlight , if your stator has been rewound to give out more volts your fine but i think a

stock stator will struggle

anyways we should be able to hook them up

should be easy enough. pretty sure they do run a battery, but wouldnt it be easier to just wear some warm gloves or something?

These heated grips are becoming some of my best sellers, I was like wtf who would use heated grips, oveously there are a lot if soft riders out there haha

What's cold there, 20c? lol...

haha where im livin it's been an average of 37, a few days reached 42 and couple a days last week it was 30 degrees at 12:00 at night.:microwave:

i've forgotten what 20 degrees felt like

We get a couple of months here when a warm up to ZERO would be a pleasant change. Of course, if it hits 25, I'm sweating like a pig and running for shade. Low 30's and I refuse to leave the house.

Thanks guys,
In the winter the temp can be as low as zero centigrade.
I do wear gloves however my fingers get very cold amd warm grips would be great.My question is what do I connect the positive wire to for easiest connection?
Regards Joe

you could run the wire of your pos on the battery , through a switch on the bars , fused of course

pretty simple really,,be better if the run of ac power , then they will only work when the bike is running

just be ready for the power loss on your other lights

Thanks Snitchy,
It does run on ac. where or what do I connect the pos wire to?
Regards Joe

Latest posts

Back