Power to the Forest

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your lil bro really likes rding through shit....lmao, looked loike a fun day:)

your lil bro really likes rding through shit....lmao, looked loike a fun day:)
hahahahaha. yes his favorite movie/doc'os is Kenny (you know the Aussie bloke who empties port a loo's) Just kidding. hahahaha:D

you's really give those bikes a working out.lol
Bent the back axel, I think it was on the hill. Hayden ran into a tree and broke his front mudguard. In another vid, I flat landed so hard my right hand foot peg snapped off. But I just cant kill the little pittie. hahahaha.:D

Thats a good way of washing a bike aye. Who was doing all the filming or was there 3 of yous? And how did your air filters hold up? Didn't get water logged?

Last edited:
Great video editing and camera work Jonno!.very entertaining and always good for a laugh.You and your brother are turning into the Steve Irwins of Pitty home videos....[No pun intended in any way guys!!] I would have said the Leyland bros but yer a bit young to remember those characters..

Throw some crocs or water buffalos in the creek crossings and lookout Jonnos Pitty Wildlife Capers on DVD at your local Video Hire...

Keep em coming Dudes !!

great vid man friggin awsome. got any more???????????????????????

Thanks for the great comments, my fellow pitie riders. RE- "Wildlife Capers" , "burnouts in the water" , " friggin awesome" ,"give bikes a working out" , "luv the mushroom bit" , "riding through shit" , "way of washing a bike". hahahahaha. you guys make me laugh. Yes we have some more video's coming. Some helmet cam and a few new pitie's to test. So that should be a blast.

this is my monsoon

and its packed full of features

haha sorry

hey sick as video..wat type of bike is ur bros???

looks like ur better off on a track then in trails...

btw, its best when you trail ride that you pick a line and follow lol, and when you do go down hills dont just realy on ur brakes stick it in gear and let that help you slow down! as for the shit, i think your brother likes to ride through it

i donno how u managed to come back with it in one peace, last time i went trails i come back with a flat, heaps of buckles, the hangers were far from usable, fried the rings... it barely run because of the amout of water in the thing! no joke i went through water as deap as the the carby and it still put across! blody reliable lifan's hahaha

here a quad who sunk in the sandy part
rydal131.jpg

my comp was playing around.. ill try get the other one up soon

Last edited:
Thanks for your comment Daniel. My bro's bike is a 110cc Daifo, but I think it is one of the first mojo's. Crazzy thanks for the tip on the downhills. I will try that next time. My gearing is a little fast though, so for the really steep stuff I try to keep the speed down, like hardly moving, clutch in and front and rear breaks almost locked. The video camera never do justice to how steep those hill actually are.

PS. I didn't get to see the links to your pix. Can you put them up again?

Cheers Jono.

Last edited:
Hay crazzy, who are you the Kawasaki shirt ao the fox pants? Ps , nice pix. Cheers Jono.

Latest posts

Back