Power to the Forest

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like ur better off on a track then in trails...

btw, its best when you trail ride that you pick a line and follow lol, and when you do go down hills dont just realy on ur brakes stick it in gear and let that help you slow down! as for the shit, i think your brother likes to ride through it

i donno how u managed to come back with it in one peace, last time i went trails i come back with a flat, heaps of buckles, the hangers were far from usable, fried the rings... it barely run because of the amout of water in the thing! no joke i went through water as deap as the the carby and it still put across! blody reliable lifan's hahaha

here a quad who sunk in the sandy part
rydal131.jpg

my comp was playing around.. ill try get the other one up soon

is their water coming out the exhaust?? lol

Great pix Trashthumpy. Yes I noticed the water coming out of the exhorts as well in the vid. I have the standard filter fitted, in fact the whole bike is stock as. Hayden's pitie has a unifilter on his, but we didn't have any trouble with water that day. I think it was because we went through the water fast enough. Cheers Jono.

i had my thumpy under water, like nearly over the air filter and it still goes to this day

i had my thumpy under water, like nearly over the air filter and it still goes to this day
Mad Man, has your thumpy got the Lifan engine fitted? It's gotta be a Lifan, ya just can't kill the Lifan's. "ALL hAIL THE LIFAN", "ALL hAIL THE LIFAN" :) :) :) :D .

Thats one sic vid Jono. Next time you go for a blast, ring me up and let me know. Cant wait for your next video and keep up the good riding.

Hahahaqhaha. good on ya. crabs in the groin. hahahaha. down at shelly beach, right. I am working on another vid but it is slow go at the moment because I have been spending alot of time on my YZ250.

BikePics - 2001 Yamaha YZ 250

Cheers Jono:)

you got it right jono i ride the same bike as your little bro just with a few mods
they go allright
some good ridin up the hillz what was your location

you got it right jono i ride the same bike as your little bro just with a few mods
they go allright
some good ridin up the hillz what was your location

Mostly up in the Bellthorp forest which is about 95km north/west of Brisbane Bro. The dry hillclimb was 5km west of caloundra, qld. :) If ya D/L Google earth, the detail is so clear ya can even see the tracks. Just go to australia zoo then scan north east from there and there you will see my riding area.:D

cheers Jono.

Jono, this is my favorite video out of all our videos and It was the most fun to make. Hey Jono. Is Dad taken us riding this weekend?

This year has flown by so fast, we have made some great video's.;) But I would have to say that this video called "Power to the forest" was the most fun to make and the most fun to watch. :) like to bump it onto the front page once in a while (hope ya don't mind). Just thought I would coment on it once more for 2007. Cheers Jono. :D

i love watching it as i hit those trails aswell so it makes it more interesting
will always be 1 of my favorites

i will never get sick of this vid jono. how old is hayden?

i will never get sick of this vid jono. how old is hayden?
Hayden is like 9 I think, dad is savin up for a KTM 65 for him because he almost killed his lil pit bike last week at motocross mountian motorbike park, 9 vids comming soon .hehehehehe.

the dry hill climb? u talking bout telecom mountain, which bit u go up, theres one bit that is just ridiculous, mates made it pretty close to top on there big bikes haha, maybe theyve fixed it since ive been

the dry hill climb? u talking bout telecom mountain, which bit u go up, theres one bit that is just ridiculous, mates made it pretty close to top on there big bikes haha, maybe theyve fixed it since ive been
Nar they haven't fixed it. Its still very hard to get up, hahaha. The hill climb in the vid is the one on the ocean side of telecom hill, yes thats right , the narlyest one of all. But there is also in the vid me and Hayden going up the brisbane side as well thats where Hayden stops in a rut and looks back at the camera. :D

get those 9 vids up mate lol im EXCITED

love your vids and snitchy's there great

i shoulda take my vid camera out this weekend haha, yeh i went down the wrecked side on a 125 didnt try go up mates got close but yeh its rooted

Latest posts

Back