pro taper rip offs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big m yours are genuine, he is talking about my style! i got mine a while ago, they have survived a some larger jumps, but you can be doing the silliest things and bend any bar (i bent my foot peg mount upwards just by dropping the bike)

ah nice to hear!

but i rekon if a pair of bars are gunna bend, they must be on there way out anyway!

even if they are fake's, it's still gunna take abit to bend them!

got them from my man ken at DHZ

haha i met Ken, he works at the DHZ shop.. met him last weekend when i bought my 125cc Lifan engine off him and some other lil things ....

Hopfully ill buy some Genuine Pro Tapers of him when i get money and dad lets me.. he wants to put on his old TT250 handle bars coz mine are bent but i want Pro Taper.. He always says "Why spend money on a chinese bike, leave it as it is and save for a Yamaha.

Last edited:
Dont Know why people mess about with FAKE Tapers................... the real ones are NOT expensive, and i kind of like the idea of keeping my Jaw in one piece!

Companies Like Pro-Taper have invested a lot of Money in R&D, and have built up a depenable product over many years that people have come to trust.

Any Dumb china who thinks that they can just make any shitty bars and label it as "Pro Taper", is just fooling themself's and the people who buy them.

Further, any decent Motorcycle store wouldnt sell these copies, little said then for Ken from DHZ (who is the owner, by the way) who just cares about his hip pocket and not you or your safety.

I like the feeling of satisfaction that GENUINE products give, would never settle for a counterfit, even if it was free!

Latest posts

Back