Pro Tapers are poo poo

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BAHAHAHA
almost as funny a vid of a chick coming over the bars of an old kawasaki on a tiny tiny 10 cm jump and actually like landing on the front wheel and rolling along it, LOL.

nosedive100x74ani.gif

GO Sidney GO!!!!! Bahahahaha

AHHHHHHHHHH BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *BREATH* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHH

LOVE IT PITMASTER!!!!!! :D

I've got Pro Taper bars and I've done some big crashes and they haven't bent ... yet. :D

Sidney, you need to learn how to 'jump' mate. LOL Sounds like you've got it in your mind that the bike does the jump and you're along for the ride. In fact, its you thats jumping and the bike is just a tool that adds speed to that jump. Practice, practice, practice.

should just take your bars off and hold onto the clamps that would be preety gnar and you wouldn't have to worry about bending bars just cracking your skull

rofflmao

+1 on the renthals,

The redbaron bmx bars i got on my crf50 come pre-bent so i didn't have to go out a crash them (I'll change them one day)

i just wet myself roflmao fuckin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i was riding at hallam quarrie on sunday and somthing compeled me to to hit that bloody step-up again (those who have seen my vid from the spot will know it) and yes i came up a bit short and went over the bars and its about a 2metre gap plus that again step-up
but my pro tapers held up
now for you to bend a set of bars ,off a metre let alone 35cm drop you must have done somthing seriosly wrong or as said previosly your shit

but the only renthal bars i've seen are like bmx bend and they where way to high

p.s sorry for the double post but i'm still laughing at that ha

stop bumpin old stuff ya heads
but this one is funny poor sid he will never live this down i reckon

Sidney might be the first minirider to go nuts with a gun in a computer shop and blame this site for his mental state.

Latest posts

Back