Pro Tapers smaller??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agressive1

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I just bought my self Pro taper handle bars for my MSO Pro and they are smaller then the standard ones, as in they are lower.

The standard handle bar cross bar is about 2cm higher then the Pro Taper ones.

The handle bars are Mini SE seven eighths, is this the way they are spose to be because it doesnt look it to me?

Thanks
Dean

MSO Pro has high rise bars bruz ... bar bend is such a personal thing ...

Man CHANGE all the time ...one minute it's renthals the other it's tapers ...I even ran bmx "milkbars" for a bit .... chuck em on and ride it bruz ...you'll either like em or you won't .

The tapers I run are Mini SE seven eighths ... you could raise ya bar clamp?

Not sure about other bends ....I'd ring bushy at fitycoast.

Yer i could rasie my bar clamp but i just dont like the idea of it, will call yamaha up and see if they have something higher.

you got the wron bars, them absr u have are for the klx- n klx replica bikes like the big bikes

take them back you bought big bike bars. You need xr50 bend se bars , they say what kind of bend they are between the knurled adjustment indicators.

agressive1

Just by me placing them on they put me of, they feel to low i rather them higher.

Is there higher ones?
If you want higher bars try to get some ( Renthal play bike ) bars heaps bigger than the protapers se bars.;)

i reckon renthals are too big for midsize bikes
for crf50s there good
but for midsize xr50 se owns

get xr50's se. you will love the way they sit and feel. you can get them off ebay for $100 delivered to your door.

Latest posts

Back