problem with dhz 140 outlaw bogging

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick371

Reaction score
Hello my name is nick, i have dhz 140 outlaw that i purchased a month ago it has developed a bogging problem when its idling i have checked the timing, the valve clearances,the carby, the spark plug lead/everysingle wire , the stator, the cdi box, the coil, the fly wheel, checked the head, checked the fuel, check compression :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

have you adjusted the fuel screw? tried a known working carby?

what did you set the valve clearance at?

I'm guessing you have a monster kit on it? that'll cause your carby to bog, bikes don't tend to like being gay

I'm guessing you have a monster kit on it? that'll cause your carby to bog, bikes don't tend to like being gay

ahahhahhahah 'does it have a monster energy graphics kit' ,there sik mate,

could be some sort of oily crap in were the manifold bolts on to the engine, coz on my bike which was a 140 did the samething and i changed EVERYTHING and it still didnt work and one day decided to hone out the manifold and saw some grease like sh!t in there and just cleaned it up and it worked, Hope it works

i changed my monster energy sticker kit now its works fine thank you some one like you should just go kill yourself

lol nick dont take it to heart mate, monster and rockstar graphics have a bad reputation around here... followed closely by anything with Metal Mulisha written on it... they're all pretty gay...

I'd say at a guess, you may have issues with the needle being on the wrong clip... i'd imagine you are running a Genuine Fake Mikuni, which have tendencies to be working fine, then not be working fine...
do yourself a favour, take it off, set fire to it, then replace it with an OKO 26mm flatslide...
you wont look back.
Unless of course, you are ogling your roost, which is now possible, due to the fitment of said OKO flatty...

Does it bog while it's just sitting there idling ... or when you touch the throttle ? ...

Latest posts

Back