Project: Pitpro 140 Motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate, keep up the good writing. It's always interesting to follow once project!
Mine is back in one piece so now it's only the weather that can keep me from the track next weekend! I'll also bring my ColorTune so we can try it out!

Sounds good mate, and sorry that I forgot to pay you for the brake rotor! Remind me next week if I don't remember.

Sounds good mate, and sorry that I forgot to pay you for the brake rotor! Remind me next week if I don't remember.
Not a problem! Have you come up with an idea in regards to the bolts issue on the bigger disk?

More dramas than the early settlers mate :D

This will make a killer article mate ....but there is two stories ...both good
but we should do the old mans before the Brembo challenge build because a page will be about 800 words and as ya know they get away on ya (I had to chop my ebay rant in the current issue by half last issue)

So see how ya go mate .... We might be able to run it in two parts let us know what ya think mate .... but yeah man most entertaining :cool:

Sweet write up! keep the pics coming :)

Go the 50's bro.!
AddEmoticons04246.gif

yeah nice ride ive upgraded from my foxico ( i know its crap dont laugh) and now have a nice 140 china (not a specific bike) and it has all new parts.. yet to have it running cause i have some more modifying and have to bleed the breaks... and then should have a nice bike :)

Good to hear it :)

I've been a little busy lately and haven't been motarding which is a real shame. I have been working on my road bike a little though so I'll post a photo soon. Hoping to get back to the track asap :D

Uni holidays coming up so I'll get the motards sorted over that :) Here's the photo of my street bike that I forgot to post.
_MG_3088.jpg

hey squeeby i got mine going
here is a pic
P060609_130801.jpg

i will be going to the drags in syd on wed to give it a run

Hey guys. You all seem pretty good when it comes to brakes and mounting and everything.
I have a frame and forks at home as well as single piston calipers but no brake mounts. So I figured I might as well get these:

RED ANODISED 6 PISTON F/R HYDRAULIC BRAKE KIT WAVE DISC - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 25-Jun-09 15:52:25 AEST)
How does that look?

And if the brakes wont mount with the brackets it comes with then I might get some made up. Should I be getting steel or alloy mounts?

Anything else I should be considering??

Cheers, Shing.

Those six piston kits aren't anything special really. Not sure about the bracket material, I'll have to find out when I get a proper one made for my bike.

Uni holidays coming up so I'll get the motards sorted over that :) Here's the photo of my street bike that I forgot to post.
_MG_3088.jpg

Hey Squeeby that look tuff as man! Very Nice just wondering what type of a bike this is and whether its on the Lams list?

Good job with the motard builds they look sweet as!
Congrats man. tc
Tassi

Has it been hard to find aftermarket products for ya dad's bike.? would you recomend doin it or has it been a hasle.

Latest posts

Back