PSTO tl140 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pretty sure it wont fit the bike, just get the muffler if you want to change it

i'd leave exhaust till you get other performance parts.
i had a TB v2 race head that was ported so didnt have alot of bottom end power, put a T4 pipe on it and ran worse, great on top but really bad in bottom end power alot of gear changing.
then got 184 and pwk carby, was perfect.
if the end of the pipe is 28mm its pretty good anyway, think your muffler has a end silencer so you can remove that and get abit more power. if not, get a 48mm end cap muffler or pro circuit one if you can.

Last edited:
oh ok i forgot its the ptso frame so yeah its the right pipe for the head but the bend is wrong for the frame

so yeah you just want the muffler :eek:

pretty sure it wont fit the bike, just get the muffler if you want to change it

i'd leave exhaust till you get other performance parts.
i had a TB v2 race head that was ported so didnt have alot of bottom end power, put a T4 pipe on it and ran worse, great on top but really bad in bottom end power alot of gear changing.
then got 184 and pwk carby, was perfect.
if the end of the pipe is 28mm its pretty good anyway, think your muffler has a end silencer so you can remove that and get abit more power. if not, get a 48mm end cap muffler or pro circuit one if you can.

Cheers for clarifying it for me before I went ahead and got it lol.

oh yeah so undo the screws on the end and pop out the metal "thing"?

Cheers for clarifying it for me before I went ahead and got it lol.

oh yeah so undo the screws on the end and pop out the metal "thing"?

thats alright, hate been giving wrong parts

yeah unless there pop rivets, then you have to cut them off then reattach new ones. should be allen keys.

just got a 26mm oko on friday havent put it on yet the rubber manifold adaptor was deformed when i looked at it so awaiting reply to see if DHZ will send me another ..

how do i move this thread into builds?
how do i change the name?

Hey guys I just picked up a new bike yesterday it's a psto 140.

abyguqum.jpg

It's basically brand new the last owner had only run it in, and all his mates sold their bikes so he sold up too. I must say it's completely different to the pitpro 125 I had for 6 years lol.

Have any of you bought from ooracing either? Im liking this http://www.ooracing.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1544
hey man nice bike i have 125cc moto x atomik and i was wondering if you had any experience with them?

just got a 26mm oko on friday havent put it on yet the rubber manifold adaptor was deformed when i looked at it so awaiting reply to see if DHZ will send me another ..

how do i move this thread into builds?
how do i change the name?

Hey mate,

I have moved this thread to the builds, just let me know what you want it to be renamed to and I will sort it for ya!

Carlton

Nah I haven't man sorry, some of the other guys on the forum may have, just post up any questions you have and they'll be glad to help

hey man nice bike i have 125cc moto x atomik and i was wondering if you had any experience with them?

yeah, i ridden a couple and owned one... mainly for mates to ride i do not enjoy them too much myself ( i prefer long as possible travel suspension and larger frames..) i also had the 70 version of the bike as my 2nd bike... i rode that thing every weekend and every day almost for 3 years and after a couple of valve adjustments sold it for 200 off what my parents paid for it new.

No wozzies, should be an interesting build. Me and my bros build is pretty slow atm : (

No wozzies, should be an interesting build. Me and my bros build is pretty slow atm : (

Mine will be a slow build too haha, it's gonna be my first linkage/trr build too.

there's no point in rushing good things!

Wow its been a while since ive updated this build hahaha! Well ive had a few rides and a race/demo days only one major problem on the race day which was this, (last min preparation)
u3yhejev.jpg

Grrr so angry but a few of us managed to bodge it up!
8etana2e.jpg

ypa9eban.jpg

But other then that the race day was ****ing awesome!

In the last couple of weeks I have got a few goodies
y8ezutur.jpg

A 26mm oko and a red billet alloy throttle and some new bridgestone tyres!

Also I spoilt my self and got some new goggles, some dragon nfx!
desemasu.jpg

Thanks for reading this update!

Latest posts

Back