PSTO TL160 build up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bike is looking good krazed, That sticker kit in red and black look pretty good.
Have you had a ride on it with the V2 head yet?

Cheers man, I'll throw some better photos up when I get the chance... I uploaded that one as the lighting hides the fact there is no carb installed amongst other things ;)

So, no ride yet, I'll get there eventually :p

I just installed a V2 with high comp piston on my 155z and the upgrade has bought it to life and the sound is awesome, its a different bike now

Well, the OKO went on not long ago, fired first kick :D

Quick run up/down the driveway, just need to get it out somewhere for a run in and tune.

There will be pics... First I need to sort an air filter, I managed to shred the one I have :p

For air filters man, I have stuffed around a long time with all varieties. You can't beat the 48mm green unfilter, is a tougher foam than the TB filters and the green filter uses a finer foam than the red unifilter counterpart. There really is no easy alternative I know of :)

One thing with eBay items, just confirm with the seller its a genuine unifilter and that its the green you'll be getting, not the red.

UNI FILTER Ø 48mm Angle & 100mm Long Angle | eBay

!CB5!(WQB2k~$(KGrHqUOKpQE0U0uCNQBBNJV9(bP-Q~~_12.JPG

Sick build too man!

I've got the tb race filter coming, that little stumpy red bigger, I'll let yas know what I think of it this weekend

For air filters man, I have stuffed around a long time with all varieties. You can't beat the 48mm green unfilter, is a tougher foam than the TB filters and the green filter uses a finer foam than the red unifilter counterpart. There really is no easy alternative I know of :)

One thing with eBay items, just confirm with the seller its a genuine unifilter and that its the green you'll be getting, not the red.

UNI FILTER Ø 48mm Angle & 100mm Long Angle | eBay

Sick build too man!

Sweet, thanks man, will order one today :D

Bit of a Killpatrick clone in red, minus the extra attention to detail ;)

I've got the tb race filter coming, that little stumpy red bigger, I'll let yas know what I think of it this weekend

A few of the motard guys ran them, they breath like mad but as far as I can tell don't offer the best in filtering considering they would be cleaning their carb fairly often... Make sure you oil the crap out of it.

You'll also need to be careful when your beast backfires, especially after picking the bike up when fuel might have made it's way onto the filter. One of the motard fellas had his burn after a crash, filter & fuel lines melted all over the carb/engine, luckily not the whole bike. Was mid race and the first lap I came past him trying to get him to look down, it was still burning the next lap around at which point he noticed :p

Last edited:
mate i rn the same air filter and have no problems with em i clean mine all the time and keep em oiled

Sweet, thanks man, will order one today :D

Bit of a Killpatrick clone in red, minus the extra attention to detail ;)

A few of the motard guys ran them, they breath like mad but as far as I can tell don't offer the best in filtering considering they would be cleaning their carb fairly often... Make sure you oil the crap out of it.

You'll also need to be careful when your beast backfires, especially after picking the bike up when fuel might have made it's way onto the filter. One of the motard fellas had his burn after a crash, filter & fuel lines melted all over the carb/engine, luckily not the whole bike. Was mid race and the first lap I came past him trying to get him to look down, it was still burning the next lap around at which point he noticed :p

Cheers krazed will def keep all that in mind mate. I got it today and bent the end of the spring as it would of poked a hole in the foam in no time at all

Thanks Carlts i didnt know that the green unifilter was finer then the red one. Thanks for that. :grinning-smiley-003

Latest posts

Back