psto

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lets ride

Reaction score
just thought id express how i feel after todays ride at pacific park today . was doing a little practacing on psto and felt a bang in the rear of my bike i get off and pushed down on the bike and the bottom end of my swing where the shock gets bolted to bloody snapped clean off and i just cant get my head around it no happy jan and it dented my muffler where it hit my rear brake im a little pissed and i havnt done no more then 10 hours on it

thats strange.. i've seen them jump really big jumps like around 80ft and 20ft high in the air and no issues.. (rider is mike reefman..)

sounds like a pain in the ass. how long u had it? surely psto have warranty for a few months at least. new swingarm shouldnt set u back too much though

iv had it for no longer than 6 months im happy to txt photo im hoping psto change it for free

in june but the confidence is low on the bike am bolting in 160 but little worried swing arm might break again this is second fault part iv had with this bike

It's a real bummer mate. Don't let it get you down.
All these china bikes have issues that need to be sorted out. you will get on top of it and do real well at the races.

is it the psto lt160? shouldnt be having any issues as its pretty much an lxr besides afew little bits..
give it a complete check over and see if its all ok.. shouldnt have swingarm issues..

thanks man i hope so it was a real kick in the guts today i was out with mitch and his brother today and nothing worse than pushing the bike across the paddock and everyone looking at me but i have to say mitch brother jumped off his bike and pushed his beside me so big thumbs up there

no its the 140 but im sure there both the same frame

and im thinking of sending the new swing arm off to get reinforced

really well im gunna get the new swing arm reinforced

Latest posts

Back