Psyco bmw s1000rr 299kph+ on Australian streets

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
Psycho bmw s1000rr 299kph+ on Australian streets

[video=youtube;-mxE8UreWZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mxE8UreWZQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

That's crazy, the honda is kick ass! Idiot is wearing only jeans too. Surely putting this up on the net they will get caught?

That's crazy, the honda is kick ass! Idiot is wearing only jeans too. Surely putting this up on the net they will get caught?

Yeah unless he's smart and uploads stuff through a VPN....Plenty of this stuff up on youtube in Australia cops only care when ACA put it on tv...

on second thoughts i dont think its aus, Anyway posting it here and going to stick to the title..
FB video post had it listed as in the description

I personally think if there going to do this its more fun on a track + high speeds get boring and then you find yourself not being scared of them.. then end up off the road.

That video was posted on youtube by you zwebx wasn't it?

Yeah but Stu, even at 100kph boy racer should have leathers mainly because the way they were riding /dodging traffic and riding the outer lane surely you'd think "hmmm probably should have the safety gear on?"

That video was posted on youtube by you zwebx wasn't it?

Yeah but Stu, even at 100kph boy racer should have leathers mainly because the way they were riding /dodging traffic and riding the outer lane surely you'd think "hmmm probably should have the safety gear on?"
Yeah, it was on facebook i decided to re-post it on youtube incase it gets deleted from facebook (moral illuminati)

no guts no glory!

And I think he'd need to borrow iron mans suit to survive falling off!

Yeah a saying that was written or spoken by someone actually earning money from being fast or crazy....you know where guts get you lots of broken bones...and a few cheaper than retail bikes and parts....How many blokes in Australia are on a factory ride because they're crazy mate....5 or 6??? Mind I saw a guy in Blackwood yesterday almost get t-boned in two directions driving a kitted out GT3 front porch...the scary part was he looked young....I mean WTF when would anyone good at driving fail to give way in two seperate directions....the fact he was in a $300,000 car...just makes me want to punch his head in....seriously...****in dip ****s with to much money and no skills.....thats not guts...thats just glory and thats where we are now!!!

Last edited:
yeah they are on the wrong side of the road for an Aussie video

old school performance bike vid.....crazy mofos....[video=youtube;fyC5zKx1Gi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyC5zKx1Gi0[/video]

No guts and stupidity is a very blurry line, and then there is just mental.

One day its stupidity the next everyone is pulling it.....thats what I know....thats progression and thats why fmx is where it is now....but there is still FA money in it compared to what your body is going to take....landing and crashing jumps is really different to coming off at anything over 100km/hr.......no leathers...you know they use a kitchen scourer to get gravel out of road rash at the hospital....its not fun...

personally i think the guys on the first vid posted are absolute idiots! I love speed, and the adrenaline that comes with it, but there is a time and a place for it. They are so freaking lucky that a car or truck didnt change lanes, ignorant of the closing speed of the bikes, and kill the rider. Then the driver has to live with that for the rest of their lives..... get on the track or air strip for your 300km/h runs, not on public highways with barely any protective equipment.

personally i think the guys on the first vid posted are absolute idiots! I love speed, and the adrenaline that comes with it, but there is a time and a place for it. They are so freaking lucky that a car or truck didnt change lanes, ignorant of the closing speed of the bikes, and kill the rider. Then the driver has to live with that for the rest of their lives..... get on the track or air strip for your 300km/h runs, not on public highways with barely any protective equipment.

Thats it mate....

Latest posts

Back