Pumper carbs, Whats out there?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha ha just throw the hot start or decomp at them , then there really f up.
so the carb is crap and i wont bother setting the twin cables up on a pitty.
im so doing the molk mod thanks cactus!!

What is this molk mod you speak of?

He he, hot start, mech decomp and pumper to mess with the uneducated! No electric leg and on the side of a steep hill!
Simply grab deck chair, cold beverage and enjoy the show!

i have used accel pump carbs for a few years on these small engines, the performance of the accel pump carb is light years better than trying to get a 2 stroke carb to work on a 4t. since thats my carb i sold in this thread let me explain somethings. you will not loose any power by snapping the throttle open while riding, the needle is so lean that with out the accel pump the bike wont even rev so the accel pump fuel is factored in with the lean needle. the throttle responce is sick with that carb, the amount of torque with the oval bore and amount of fuel off the bottom will tear your arms off a well built larger engine, the only draw back is how large the carb is, i really wish i could have used that carb on my new build but it would not come close to fitting in the frame.

Latest posts

Back