QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear they maybe something going on at Fort Lytton for Pitties is this true?

come ride fort lytton on the 10th mate its a great day of riding..............

I'm new to pit bikes and this forum, I've just purchased an old Thumpstar and haven't even ridden it yet, may I ride it at Lytton?

In need of some new Pitty pals.

Regards
Michael

I'm new to pit bikes and this forum, I've just purchased an old Thumpstar and haven't even ridden it yet, may I ride it at Lytton?

In need of some new Pitty pals.

Regards
Michael

hey michael welcom to the forum mate

yeah mate you should come out and have a crack its this sunday coming its good fun and a great track to ride if you want to no anything about it just ask ;)

cheers josh.

I would if people would answer there phones so i could get details. this **** happened last race day. that's why i wasn't there.

ooops sory ben i can only txt on my phone atm mate proobs with the speaker

me and stu get there around 7.30 you should come down with him the night befor?

but yeah just bring 45 buck ya bike and you mate

are you keen

Would I be able to ride a DHZ 160 Outlaw at Lytton. Also what's your verdict on these bikes as I'm new to the pitty world?

yeah thats what a few of the boys ride out there they are a good bike mate. anything with linkage rear suspention works well at fort lytton

12'' class anything with a 12'' rear tyre

10'' class is anything with a 10'' rear tyre

Its a event for the 3rd round of fort lytton , it should be a open event ? I could probably invite you to it if you have a facebook .

Basically its 14th of april on the sunday . At fort lytton .
Sign on no later then 9am - pits fill up around 7.45am so i would get there early as possible or else you have to walk ya bike a fair while away.

Every second sunday of each month till November maybe ? not positive when the season ends , but its just club days at fort lytton every month.

Is it only race days ?

I'm just looking some practice for fun

Is it fort Lytton Facebook page ? I can search and add it

Thanks

Oh ok. Must get over soon.

Going to get out on Sunday a run, out towards Ipswich. If anyone up for it, give me a shout via pm !!

Ripley. Ripleys rd I think ... Anyway it was Just off the roundabout to the left hand side

Cops issued warnings :(

Latest posts

Back