quad mud tyres and shock replacement>?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pit_pro-250sx_rider-139

Reaction score
hye guys havent been on here for a long time now,just wonderin has anybody done a liftkit soughtve thing for a chinese quadbike?i know it sounds like a waste of money but im into the 4wd seen now and i reckon it sounds cool haha and what are some good tyres for atv's?ive seen maxxis make a atv tyre but unsure if there good or not,and also after cleanin the carby on my bike yesterday and i took it for a spin i noticed that the rear shocker has blown whats it cost to rebuild it with new seals or am i better off gettin a secondhand yamaha shock or similiar from the wreckers?

cheers
rhys

what type of quad do u have?? pics ?
i hav a lx300 chinesse quad and can do a bit of "4wd driving" as u could call it and hav no need to raise the bike up, never bottoms out and goes over and up anything and im not jkn, even tried to go up a hill that i swore i would roll/flip backwards.. but nup it made it. however.. i too do have the same problem with the rear shock, been through 3 when it was still under warranty and am yet to find a decent one to replace it with.

the shock i need to replace is on my pitpro 250,my quad is one of those lei250 quads it does good at 2wd hahha but i where i ride i always seem to scrape the bottom and turn it into a see-saw but i was thinkin about gettin some 25inch maxxis tyres if there anygood

Hmm, Im not sure a chineese quad will be too good @ 4x4in...
But Some good tyre's...if they fit would be some Bearclaws. (theyre maxxis i think??) Ive got em on my Polaris sportsman 500 and itll tear up anything and go anywhere pretty much :D. Not cheap at around $300 a tyre tho.
Good luck.

ATV Lift Kits

looks like would be pretty easy to fab somethin up.. or if your handy with a welder.. fab up your own 'extended A arms n spring mounts...

Latest posts

Back