quads!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mintard

Reaction score
hey!
A mate of mine has HEAPS of land up in the hills that a few of us sometimes ride on, and I thought a quad would be heaps of fun up there as quite a few of them don't like taking their bikes up there, because we usually leave them at his place 'cos it's ages away and just easier, but I don't REALLY wanna leave mine there, or I can't ride other places at much...
So yeah, what's a decent quad I could get??

any help much appreciated!

Cheers. :)

a cheap a$$ ebay one id say l0l

1g at the most dont spend much on a quad unless you want like a yammy or honda etc etc

oh yeah I forgot to mention... It doesn't have to be anything that great, just for stuffing around on on weekends...

have a look around on ebay there is bound to be a few good buys

why not look at the single or two seater buggies!? like what cassa has for his daughter!?? certainly looks more stable than a quad, and am sure the brothers and sisters would love to be burnin round the tracks with their big sister at the wheel!

the atomik quads elstar are selling... there on ebay... they look the goods and are faily decent... dont get those semi auto 110 heap of crap, i killed my dads in a couple of months

LOL they'd be scared if they were with me lol they don't trust me much :)

was thinking around about 200cc...

Latest posts

Back