Queensland Miniriders Group

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drove out there the other week after that rain and noticed the gate but it was open!
Nearly got bogged too! Tracks still under 3 ft of water.
All good just park at the gate, they were surveying the area when I was there too. Maybe there getting ready to extend that big runway?

Yeah its just a big swamp, my mate who races mx use to practice there but even he got sick of the sandyness there

Wanted to go for a quick morning squirt Saturday. Haven't ridden in ages so an easy ride at Kennilworth will be perfect!

Bathurst Sunday mate! Not going anywhere. :)

Well yeah ok. Bathurst is on... I'll try not to call you a gay kent

height.288.width.448.jpg

I spose, if you squint, it looks remotely like Corey ;)

Yeah mate still here, haven't heard from Lee in ages? Joshy's still about, Welshie as you know got deported. :)
Carlton has never showed up to anything.:confused-smiley-014 Beno's still looking for a new bike, shouldn't be to far away now.

Still haven't got my bike down to small wheels yet, I did manage to have a chat with old Sean he reckons I've probably got a bent gear shaft. So she's fooked for the moment! :(

Think Carlton got a big bike but pretty sure he still has the mini. PM him Cordogs he will reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back