Queensland Miniriders Group

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
New Miniriders group created for Queensland folk :) Will be a place to keep details updated and discuss rides in the future!

QLD Miniriders Group

Chuck ride details and thoughts in here too, to keep us posted!

Last edited:
Good question man, I know we are all itching to get back out there, I'm keen for a ride , but won't be completely free till November 20 and later :( But if you have some ideas and dates for a ride, let eveyone know because I'm sure the lads will be out there sooner!

Re: Queensland Minirders Group

Come on Justin, he's a young'n mate, xbox and sleep is more important ;)

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

haha he is the ghost rider

looking foward to the next ride the last to ive been to have been awesome and it always great to meet other miniriders:)

Im not sure about this carlts fella... does he really exist? Im yet to see him at a ride day...:confused:

You rat :p lol I haven't been out riding much as uni life, no car and work have killed me this year, truth be told. Soon as these next 3 weeks are done the only you'll find me is at MX parks :)

Here's a few screenies from my last trip 2 weeks back, proof I ride - just don;t have the time to get an edit together yet lol

jump1.png

jump3.png

jump2.png

stack.png

p.s I'm not a video game fan, but still a nerd by your standards haha ....

East Brissy suburbs matee, keen for a ride anywhere north, south when I'm available. Kenilworth is definitely a favourite!

Just sent out a few invites to the group lads, pretty cool feature! feel free to add riding, group meet-ups and general mini pics too. There is some cool tools as well, including discussions so we can organize the next ride(s)

Queensland Minirders Group

Far from strathpine, I have a mate that I ride with he's more into trails than tracks but we ride fairly often if your keen he lives in strathpine and has a trailer if you can get there then your welcome to come with. I'm not inviting josh or stuey anymore went to race day with them and they kicked my @?$e, Buggers! :)

Last edited:
You'll have no probs with me :)

I'd be up for a trail at some time, always a fun way to recoup after the mx and enduro tracks :)

Well I vote Parklands 4 the next ride day! I know the last one was there and I don't care! ;)

Flame on peeps.

Far from strathpine, I have a mate that I ride with he's more into trails than tracks but we ride fairly often if your keen he lives in strathpine and has a trailer if you can get there then your welcome to come with. I'm not inviting josh or stuey anymore went to race day with them and they kicked my @?$e, Buggers! :)
lol yeah you pissed off before i even got there ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......

Just sent out a few invites to the group lads, pretty cool feature! feel free to add riding, group meet-ups and general mini pics too. There is some cool tools as well, including discussions so we can organize the next ride(s)

just a note with this.. i didnt get any notification so guys click settings and see if you got the invite...

Ha ha I know! Hectic few weeks. Was cutting it fine just to be there. I'm time poor what can I say, was just happy to have Josh n Stewart there to show me round n talk me into havin a race! You must of turned up late I left near 12

Yer going riding with josh and Stu can be a hard thing I know the feeling but park lands is a good ride spot for a fun day out

It's a vote but I won't be going as my bike don't work to good and I'm sick of being disappointed every time I ride it

Parklands blows lets have one at fort lytton or qmp lets change it up for once but has to be after 8weeks tho

Latest posts

Back