Queensland Miniriders Group

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm the same, sunday is my only free day. bring your own meat and alcohol and a salad or something to share. and your own chairs. not asking much, just a get together and a few beers with like minded people.

im keen for a sunday out parklands , bit of a bbq and a ride? if its not too hot?
Im having a few over for ride on this sunday , but spots are limmited and not 100% sure whos coming yet haha

Queensland Minirders Group

Anybody keen for a ride between today and 6th. Preferably Parklands but will the quarry or other Sunshine Coast location will suffice

Re: Queensland Minirders Group

I'm sure your invited champ, pm cordogs and meet up for a ride:)

Queensland Minirders Group

Am I allowed in the group? :D

Sure mate! we'll get a few more reply's and hook it up. I like the idea of the BBQ Mulisha, would be keen to come to yours not sure how I'd go, as you seen at Lytton mate I'm only 13 hours old for xp, should probably come up for a look one of these days, your not that far from me!

Last edited:
Anybody keen for a ride between today and 6th. Preferably Parklands but will the quarry or other Sunshine Coast location will suffice

You keen for a ride monday morning? I mite take the missus to old cal road or the quarry.

You guys better be ready for a meetup ride when i get down there, and if i fly who has a spare bike, ill take anything, 50,70,90,110,125,138,140,150,155,160,172,178,184,195. Anything hahaha. Will replace damaged parts also, but it must be a china as my wage doesnt allow coin for big dollar japs.lol

Who's going to be racing at Fort Lyton next year? I'll be there...

im thinking about it any info on it would be good plz like who we have join entry fees classes

im thinking about it any info on it would be good plz like who we have join entry fees classes

From what I gather it's only limited by rear wheel size. 12" only. I'll be racing my Motovert in that class but I'd also like something like max engine size 125cc and rear wheel 10" as I'd race that too

I'll be down there there this morning as I hear there are people going down to practice for racing next year. I won't be taking my bike (Lack of transport) I'll just be sussing out the competition.

I might start a new thread when I have more information as I feel there is a real lack of information

Latest posts

Back